samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

I shipped the jeans to HJJ on the 24th via air China post :\. In my experience China post can be very erratic, but I've yet to lose a package. The long shipping time could be due to the fact that there aren't many planes from China -> Sweden, versus shipping to the US and etc. I apologize for the long shipping time, but I can't do anything for the situation currently.

haha! got them today! or well, came home late so the post office is closed but I'll pick them up on saturday. guess I started bitching too early! :D

also, I never said or insinuated that you didn't send the jeans, and I didn't think you didnt send them either. And of course I don't blame you for the slow shipping! Sorry if you took any offense, was just complaining in general.

pics will come when I get time to soak and hem, maybe some time next week.

haha! got them today! or well, came home late so the post office is closed but I'll pick them up on saturday. guess I started bitching too early! :D

also, I never said or insinuated that you didn't send the jeans, and I didn't think you didnt send them either. And of course I don't blame you for the slow shipping! Sorry if you took any offense, was just complaining in general.

pics will come when I get time to soak and hem, maybe some time next week.

Glad to hear you finally got them :). No offense taken, if I had to wait 3 weeks for jeans I would get antsy as well, I'll use EMS from now on. Thanks for putting up with the wait and I hope they fit you better than they fit me :D.

Yes other people at riverside read superfuture...including me. I was at the library at the guy next to me was reading it; he was a lurker though. I've seen some other people rocking selvage; just saw some dude wearing ande walls today. I'll keep my eye out for you though...ahaha it would be my first superfuture supercreepy encounter. Feel free to stop me if you see some dude rocking sugarcane Edo Ai's. So much for being superAnonymous... I hate telling people that I go to UCR; I see their faces go from =) to =/ even though the school is clearly not as bad as other people make it out to be.

Anyway, the site looks good. I'll check back a few months down the line to see what everybody's got.

I'm a ucr alum!

^ were you the guy outside of Grand Marc?

Or are you some other superstalker that I don't even know about :X

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :confused:

Anyways, I'm taking these to the chopping block today. -2" we go.

mine ae coming slowly, but i havent really done anything since ive been sick since the day i got them.

some crotch fading, and a couple blue spots coming in ont the hige... thats it.

when i can skate again, then i think these are gonna fade like mad. seems that they fade easily.