samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

And here is a somewhat updatet list - 28 ppl have sent me their email address...Including myself that would make 29 people...knowing that the NIKLAXX never ordered - I assume we're all on the go....

adsurgo

i-miss-liliy

BrokenGlass

typicalfashion

horriblyjollyjinx

theswarm

derdankhund

almondcrush

cheapmuthafukr

Yet Fung

Thorns

adsurgo

st199ml

emaze

polishmike

Westbrook

Dick Danger

mickawes

ko

digital_denim

azn8oi

Tommyhibbs

vee

the black arm

Moz

Poly800rock

Beatle

Thanks for compliments on the fit everyone, I am pleased with them as well.

The jeans are sz.28 and I'm a 29" waist. and about 30"inseam, but hemmed to 32" to get some stacking... I might have already mentioned that.

And yes, surprisingly enough, in prison, Samurais are allowed..as are digicams and dunks.

i think i found why these fit me so well...

In regard to the silhouette because of the latest model anew device. To wear of cheapness was thought most

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://item.rakuten.co.jp/2nd/sj-s0500xx/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=7&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ds0500xx%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26rls%3DGGGL,GGGL:2006-19,GGGL:en

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ummm, so if Niklaxx isn't in does that mean that there are only 29 out of 30 ppl in the contest, and that I could order a new pair if my #18 is lost in the mail? It's been two weeks now so I'm getting a little anxious.

did they send EMS? Thats the ONLY way to send shit internationally, everything else is just gambling....Also did they make the jeans if Niklaxx didn't pay? I'd assume everything would be good if they made the pair in your size...

I will email Toshiko - see what they did - I assume they never made them....Niklaxx's one....It was quit difficult to follow the order process - did'nt want to be too persistant and in Toshikos face all the time - than dealing with the dropouts and replacements going on....I kind of forgot to ask her what happended with this pair....Maybe some guy from the factory is now secretly wearing them...

Horriblyjolly ....I am pretty sure urs well be there anytime soon...

I bought them from winq who's in China.. hence the communist comment! :/

What do you mean - you bought them from some guy in China ?? Help me out - but are you waiting for one of the official Samurai SO500XX with a serial number 1 - 30 ??

Confused - but sure about one thing - only those who ordered through Toshiko and recieved their Jeans directly from the company - with the above serial number - are in.

So what's the deal - Horriblyjolly :confused:

Just to clear it up:

Winq is my best friend. We decided to enter the Samurai contest together. Actually, it was him who spent 2 hours to convince me to drop $230 on these instead of New Standards, as my first pair of raw denims. We're both new to the whole raw denim/selvage game and aren't used to sizing / shrinking issues so we had problems. I probably shouldn't have sized down, but lucked out. As for him, he didn't size down ENOUGH. His fit was atrocious :( :( :( . There was no way in hell that he would've shrunk it enough for a good fit. Therefore, winq had no choice but to sell his #18s. Horriblyjolly bought them.

Trust me Jolly, they're on their way. They have been. I don't know why it's taking so long though :\ ... :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad:

Oh and one more thing: doesn't typicalfashion have #30? [rhetorical question]

This has to mean that someone is pulling a funny one, or Samurai never shipped #29. ----- edit: ok, some other number then.

Oh, and cheap, you made me laugh. lol good one ;) ;) :D

I shipped the jeans to HJJ on the 24th via air China post :\. In my experience China post can be very erratic, but I've yet to lose a package. The long shipping time could be due to the fact that there aren't many planes from China -> Sweden, versus shipping to the US and etc. I apologize for the long shipping time, but I can't do anything for the situation currently.