samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

Haven't measured mine but they fall perfectly for my height and I usually wear 34 inch inseams. I also soaked mine for a couple hours in hot water so I think I got all the shrinkage out. I just want to say these jeans are amazing, I knew I would love the denim but I was surprised by how much I like the fit, its perfect on me. Slim but not to tight, girlfriend loves my ass in them and they're not to low. I also love how there fading, I didn't get mine till like the 9th but theres already light blue spots around the ankles and on my thighs.

Thanks Beatle.

^

Here you have the whole story:

Denim Experiment

Okay okay, I get that part now.

So this is a kind of contest where people throw in pics of their aged jeans and tell how they did it. Or ?

Allright - I'll make it short...

30 people - same Jeans - start wearing Jeans on the same day - will be wearing this Jeans for a year - winner (best looking Jeans - public vote on www.denimcontest.com ) will be the winner (of the Contest and a free pair of Samurais)

Contest time 11/11/06 - 11/11/07

contest Jeans Samurai S0500XX LE

I took two inches off. So roughly a 34.

hey did you end up trying out that place that chainstitches? those sammies look nice man, maybe it's because of the soak, but they look much slimmer on some of these pics then they did on me when I tried them on at self edge...

Oh, now I see.

Was wondering how all you europeans were getting the Samurai jeans, especially the guy who lives in the northern part of Sweden close to Finland. Haha.

386 and beatle:

how long did you leave your jeans to soak to get that shrinkage? and did u use a dryer or hung them to dry? just wondering.

Hottest tap water available soak for like 6 hours and then hang dry. No dryer yet.

^

I would too :mad: ... Unfortunately, the only leather jacket I own is one my dad got a long time ago. The freaking jacket has POWER SUIT shoulder pads. Jesus the fit on me is damn nasty, I finally can realize this. :( :( :( :( :mad: .

I lack a cool jacket. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P