samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

Yes other people at riverside read superfuture...including me. I was at the library at the guy next to me was reading it; he was a lurker though. I've seen some other people rocking selvage; just saw some dude wearing ande walls today. I'll keep my eye out for you though...ahaha it would be my first superfuture supercreepy encounter. Feel free to stop me if you see some dude rocking sugarcane Edo Ai's. So much for being superAnonymous... I hate telling people that I go to UCR; I see their faces go from =) to =/ even though the school is clearly not as bad as other people make it out to be.

Anyway, the site looks good. I'll check back a few months down the line to see what everybody's got.

Dude that might have been me. I was at Rivera library on superfuture and other sites inbetween studying. And I'm a lurker, this is my first post :D

Nice job on the website 2000dB.

Howdy Corbu. Chim,

what are you guys majoring in? I have seen a few people wearing dunks around campus but I never would have guessed there to be any ags on superfuture. Are one of you guys behind that sneaker article that was in the Battalion last year?

I'm a senior architecture major. I didnt expect anyone from CS to be on SuFu either. I didnt see that aricle on dunks... but i'm surprised the Batt ran it.

My friend's roommate is also working on a race car for some class or organization. Small world if you knew him.

Sorry I haven't posted anything, I've been really busy. I did manage a soak on the night of Nov 1 and another hotter soak the next night. No newspaper though. I haven't gotten them hemmed either, but I did take them snowboarding today. Left some indigo stains on my boots and bit and pieces of the inseam have faded slightly. I like the stacks but I'll definitely get them hemmed at least a couple of inches.

SDC-1.jpg

SDC-2.jpg

SDC-3.jpg

SDC-4.jpg

SDC-7.jpg

SDC-6.jpg

SDC-5.jpg

SDC-8.jpg

I noticed that as well...I sweated a ton but the flash definitely seemed to pick up more fading than was actually there...its just barely beginning to show signs of wear.

I'd highly recommend heavy hiking in the raw denim...provided some good results on my okinawas and I plan to beat the hell out of these sammies...

dammit...you made me laugh and exhale through my nose, so i blew shake I was about to load all over my desk...

sounds almost like a challenge to me Dick Danger...is there room for personal feuds in this competition? ;)

No challenge, just information. Just make sure it's a natural gas well.

Oh yeah, two words, Gold Bond.