samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

Dryer..Cheep ?? Confused..strange combination ...anyways ...I bet i will be delighted to see some pics...I was painting and fishing and working on the house of my friends Dad....dirt and paint all over...don't know if I get a chance to wash before NY....filthy Beatle

pretty excited to meet everyone... I'll bring some Febreze to spray on ur stinky denim!

So - washed Sam today...obviously Acrylic paint doesn't come off ? Or will it over time and more washes ??

Had a friends kid "helping" out ...thought it said wash with water and soap.....still there ///

Anyway - Sam looks like he was in an accident....

^ if it's what i'm thinking of, having an acrylic paint on your clothes is like having something printed on your t-shirt. it's going to take a lot of washes to get it off.

hope it looks cool.

poly -- nice work. your samurais look like they got darker, but i guess it's all in the lighting.

So - washed Sam today...obviously Acrylic paint doesn't come off ? Or will it over time and more washes ??

Had a friends kid "helping" out ...thought it said wash with water and soap.....still there ///

Anyway - Sam looks like he was in an accident....

^ if it's what i'm thinking of, having an acrylic paint on your clothes is like having something printed on your t-shirt. it's going to take a lot of washes to get it off.

hope it looks cool.

poly -- nice work. your samurais look like they got darker, but i guess it's all in the lighting.

yeah, not quite as stubborn as getting something something printed on your clothes, but beatle, acryllic paint is no doubt a bitch to get off jeans, it will come off eventually, but not for for many many washes. im speaking from experience here.

not even acetone can remove the paint?

im sure that would get rid of the paint, but not without some scrubbing and elbow grease and after all that you might end up doing more bad than good for your jeans. like thorns said, id just leave it.

the fading on all of the jeans in this contest so far is beautiful. my question is do you contestants wear denim year round. i know here in northern california the weather can get in the 100's and i couldnt be comfortable in long pants in anything past the mid to upper 80's so in the summer jeans arent really an option. just wondering how often you guys wear your jeans.

the fading on all of the jeans in this contest so far is beautiful. my question is do you contestants wear denim year round. i know here in northern california the weather can get in the 100's and i couldnt be comfortable in long pants in anything past the mid to upper 80's so in the summer jeans arent really an option. just wondering how often you guys wear your jeans.

i wear mine all year round. i even wore it when i was out in the mountains in cali last month when temps were at 110. being from the east coast, 90 degrees + 98 % humidity is basically the same thing as 110. it's fine. like polishmike, i only wear shorts in the pool.

Fuck the weather. I wear what I want, when I want. Straight-up.

only when it comes to denim. no summer scarfs please

i was just curious, personally i like being comfortable so i dress accordingly

man, dont you see man, chantheman, youre just a tool, a slave to the weather mannn, dont you see?

just messin' with you. but i personally dont like to let the weather dictate what i wear. (within reason, of course. i wont wear a bathing suit in february nor would i wear a peacoat in august)

Fuck the weather. I wear what I want, when I want. Straight-up.

only when it comes to denim. no summer scarfs please

no sweat i didnt take you seriously. i guess it will just take me longer to get real wear in my denim. not a big deal i guess, just need to be patient

man, dont you see man, chantheman, youre just a tool, a slave to the weather mannn, dont you see?

just messin' with you. but i personally dont like to let the weather dictate what i wear. (within reason, of course. i wont wear a bathing suit in february nor would i wear a peacoat in august)

i think im more a slave to the weather man. to me its just not comfortable to sweat inside my clothes. when i was in elementary school i wore shorts year round...those days are long gone