samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

i think he almost died hes gonna convert to buddhism and sit like a buddha so he no longer needs his contest jeans and yeah send the whole jeans over to me

I know what you sai, DD , industrial accident..

But what exactly does that mean ..were they run over by a truck, did they get torn apart in a chainsaw massacre - did they fall into a pot of Acid ??

And - could you please post pics of the results of the accident ??

P

L

E

A

S

E

he posted about it in another thread, i'll try to find it

My Sams needed a crotch repair after nearly 8 months of constant wear. I got them fixed and unless you had your eye an inch from my crotch you couldn't really tell. The truly fucked up part is that a few days after I got them back they were taken out by a high pressure hydraulic line. My workwear got fucked up while I was working wearing said workwear. Imagine that.

Even worse my $500 pair of boots are now a $500 boot, the left one is in several pieces. Should I sue Wesco and demand satisfaction? On the other hand I could write a thank you note since I'm quite happy that I can still walk on my left foot.

I know what you sai, DD , industrial accident..

But what exactly does that mean ..were they run over by a truck, did they get torn apart in a chainsaw massacre - did they fall into a pot of Acid ??

And - could you please post pics of the results of the accident ??

P

L

E

A

S

E

Unless you've been on the drilling floor of an oil rig it's kinda hard to explain what when wrong. Hell, I'm not 100% sure myself what went wrong, we're looking into it. Anyhoo I did snap a pic a few minutes ago and I'll try and take a better one once I get them washed.

757679860_3b54a1bc8b.jpg

EDIT

I was serious, I'm going to keep the patch and the right back pocket but I'll offer what's left to the others for patch material.

sheeeet, that'll be awesome if you could get that repaired and have one frankenstein samurai for the contest.

Thought about that, I'd have to sacrifice another pair of jeans to get the material. It's easier just to called them dead and be happy with it.