samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

Allright , so there are some ppl that would be intersted in doing it all over again..

I was gonna talk to Toshiko - see if they have anything planned as far as another ltd edition..Or maybe they could make SUFU Samurai collab...

Guest Chocodove2
[

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheep viewpost.gif

hahaha.... SALARYMAN DENIM CONTEST

for the superworkingman...

:(

salaryman denim contestant #1

wall street, new york.

to be fair the contest should run over the course of 5 years./QUOTE]

I'm all about this...I get four days wear per week at most, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and then a few hours each night after I get home.

ps: anyone in the contest go size 36 or 38 ?

I'm much fatter than that.

My 36 Sammies ARE a SuFu, male camel-toe, skinny fit on my body. :D

After looking at your pics beatle, im even more scared of washing now. I keep reading people like cmf and polyrock say that it fits even better after wash, and I believe them, but in my case i think it's already quite snug. if i wash them and they shrink, im soooooooo screwed.

screwed.jpg

ugh. in other news, the arc on my left ass is started to come apart too.

RAH.jpg

Not yet... it's 4AM right now, and my midterm is in 5 hours. I've been too busy preparing for it this weekend.

There's a Los Angeles SuFu meetup on Saturday and I'm thinking about if I want to go or not... I'll probably wash it before the meetup. Hahaha or maybe after is better in case there is MAJOR SHRINKAGE DISASTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

btw lovely fade beatle :)

Oh yeah one more thing...

I was going to use the small questions thread, but it might be more relevant with you guys:

Should I wash these pants inside out, or just toss it in as is? I remember reading before that washing it inside out maintains the creases, and decreases the amount of indigo loss. Is that right? Thing is... I wouldn't mind indigo loss, but if the creases get whacked up, then I'd be a bit more concerned.

Someone help? :confused:

Oh yeah one more thing...

I was going to use the small questions thread, but it might be more relevant with you guys:

Should I wash these pants inside out, or just toss it in as is? I remember reading before that washing it inside out maintains the creases, and decreases the amount of indigo loss. Is that right? Thing is... I wouldn't mind indigo loss, but if the creases get whacked up, then I'd be a bit more concerned.

Someone help? :confused:

not washing inside-out can leave weird creases and marks made by the washing machine; not a good thing.

your set creases will ofcourse get lost in the wash but they will be back soon enough when they're dry again and you've worn them a bit.