Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

How come there's no Australia on the back of the Self Edge x Flat Head "Around the World" Loopwheeled T-shirts

I have no idea, you can come to the Flat Head party tomorrow and question the man that designed it.

if we get the discount code can we use it some other day? and if so can we use it for the online order of the new flat head collab?

no. you must send them a photograph of you wearing a flat head piece and you will receive a coupon code good during noon to 6 pm on sunday.

and no, the coupon code does not apply to the new flat head SE05BSP denim, kiryu embroidered chambray long sleeve shirts, or "around the world" loopwheeled tees.

as stated above...

if we get the discount code can we use it some other day? and if so can we use it for the online order of the new flat head collab?

Along with the party things that'll be happening at this fine event:

-The new Flat Head slim cut tapered jean, the SE05BSP, will be released

-Self Edge x Flat Head Chambray Long Sleeve Shirts (navy, black, & red) with custom Kiryu Embroidery will be released.

-Self Edge x Flat Head "Around the World" Loopwheeled T-shirts will be released

-First 50 people to purchase anything in-store get a Red Flat Head Souvenir Bandana

-A large selection of leather goods (wallets, belts...) and silver jewelry (rings, necklaces..) will be on display available for custom orders (this will be the only time to see these products in person and order them for a six week delivery)

-Sidney Lo's Flat Head 3001 WAYWT Exhibit will be on display including before/after jeans/shirts and the DVD of the progress

We'll be serving 21st Amendment's new Hell or High Watermelon Wheat and Brew Free! or Die IPA for those old enough to drink, along with a heavy dose of Flat Head's favorite rockabilly music..

15% off everything at Self Edge for those wearing any Flat Head item at the party (excluding the three new release items above and the leather/silver collection). For those that aren't local, email us at [email protected] with a photograph of you wearing anything by Flat Head between Noon and 6pm (on Sunday) and we'll send you an email back with a discount code good between Noon and 6pm the same day.

10characters.

edit: operationjake beat me to it

No need for me to answer questions here when Operationjake is around.

:)

does that mean i have to wait till 2am Melbourne time to send you the pics of me wearing some flat head stuff??

We're being lenient on the timing.. early submissions are fine... Late ones are not.

Today's outfit:

Self Edge & Flat Head Red Chambray

Flat Head boxer briefs

SE05BSP Slim Tapered Jeans

Flat Head SS Key-hook

Flat Head anti-bacterial argyle socks

Flat Head Leather shoes

Beat that.

i think if you made a release/restock schedule and posted it somewhere it would cut down at least half the questions in this thread

Seconded.

It would be nice to know when I need have extra money around for your releases, because I'm always spending.