gap has raw, 'authentic japanese', selvedge jeans.

chris

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone give me tag # or model # or whatever please

helpful post from the other sf

If you call the Gap hotline, they will track down the jeans in your size and you can contact the store directly to purchase. At $19.99, these are an incredible value...Shipping is $5.00.

1-800-GAP-STYLE

Gough style number = 445212001

Morrison style number = 408895001

My quirk with them are that the front pockets are too deep. You can see where my cellphone is...tooo far down. I'm going to shorten them tomorrow. I have also removed the white label from the back, left the rivet.

I'm going to try to wear the shit out of them..hopefully they'll fade well.

so, thought i'd take a chance on these. went into the gap today, first time in probably 5-6 yrs? after i oriented myself, i tried on the 1969 (Morrison's?) Raw. The 32/32 was big on me. And very long. Tried on the 30/30, which fit perfect. Asked them about the Gough's, they all looked at me like I had a third eye. They didn't have them. Decided to wait on the Mo's.

Went home, called the gap for the goughs. They found some in pa. called them, they had no idea what i was talking about. After searching in their backroom they found 2 pair. 31/30 and 32/32. They were very surprised that they came up to 20 bucks a pr. I was like, "wow, really? what a deal!" I picked up both pairs. figure i can return the one that doesn't work or sell on supermarket.

operation "size down 2 then try and stretch them right after soaking" failed

only 3 of 5 buttons were going, couldnt quite get the 4th

should i try again later? maybe sleep in them 3/5ths buttoned? or give up completely

here are the 30x32s

100_0461.jpg

those look good imo..those are the 30s..and is that post soak?

yes and yes. legs slimmed down some but overall not much shrinking. maybe they were sanforized..but poorly

throwing the 28s to a skinny friend

and maybe this is the sign i need to start carrying around my checkbook so that people think i'm adult