APC denim

Geowu

Quote:

wearing my apc's today.

anyone else rub their wet hands on their jeans to accelerate indigo loss? (who needs paper towels?!?)

--- Original message by Music for the Masses on Jul 27, 2005 03:17 AM

The only prob is then your hand gets all blue and you gotta wash them again.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to wear some apc's with lower cut shoes like slip ons and chucks. Should I get the rescues or new standards? I'm the guy who bought the shrunken apcs (with the 8.5 inch leg opening) from a few pages back. They're ok but they're still kinda tight and I don't think the skinny look really works for a short and stocky guy.

Quote:

I want to wear some apc's with lower cut shoes like slip ons and chucks. Should I get the rescues or new standards? I'm the guy who bought the shrunken apcs (with the 8.5 inch leg opening) from a few pages back. They're ok but they're still kinda tight and I don't think the skinny look really works for a short and stocky guy.

--- Original message by high_contrast on Jul 27, 2005 06:34 PM

Lower/slimmer cut shoes like slip ons and chucks look better paired with the New Standards. However, if a 8.5" leg opening is too tight for you then you should probably go with the Rescues.

Quote:

hige, sometime called whiskers, are those lines emanating from the jeans' crotch. they're formed from natural creases when you sit.

--- Original message by darknworn on Jul 28, 2005 10:50 PM

Ah, thanks... why are they called "hige" though? Sounds like a Japanese word to me...