Denim in Singapore

tweeds

Hey guys, drop by the Paul Smith corner at Isetan Orchard. They got mark downs on some of the Red Ear stuff. In the bargain bin was this model, the 895 with this crazy rainbow selvage. Not raw though (more like a soft one wash) and sizes were really limited...i.e. if ur less than a true size 30 think can forget it. 350 or so marked down from 550 or so.

Think if u got to the shops in Peninsula they're still slightly cheaper. From what i recall. Orig round toe was 280, MS sell 380, the Peninsula shops sell 350. Think moc toes were 400 more across the board, not confirmed though

Saw them since last week. Some are quite funky but you should know they are Japanese denim done in China. I think many are Rainbow selvedge.

Red Ear pure Japanese jeans are only available in Japan.

Hey, um..i was wondering if any of you know if theres another place in singapore that sell Iron Army denim, cause i went to The Lawn the other day and to my suprise the jeans were $288 approx (on the IAonline store the jeansdont go for nearly as much) . Im not saying the Lawn is a bad place :) cause they have lovely and helpful staff and all, but i was just wondering if thereis another place in sg where they sell iron army.

Hi

Their online site is selling at 198 USD (without counting in shipping) for their raw denim at regular price.

My Ironarmy denim regular price is selling at 288 SGD.

I really wish i could sell lower but then it would be bargain barn denim, which i don't encourage.

Of course please do take advantage of the great pricing at sales!:o)

(i copped a really nice resin-coated Ksubi online at 40% off recently! couldn't find it here... but i was sweating a bit cos i don't know the sizing.)

Support Local Shops!!!

Hmm honestly don't where Queen's Coulture got their stock.

Cos i have been trying to get in touch with the steves for the longest time.

and from what i hear they are out of business.

Quite a shock for me too!

(Maybe i'm too small a player in this industry..hahaha)

But fret not! cos i'm still sourcing for great denim concepts for The Lawn and Singapore

Cheers

Damien

The Lawn

KL is selling redwings for about $310 (RM690) at their flagship store. very tempted to get a pair

ok, so how much do redwings cost in singapore compared to malaysia?

and would red wings be cheaper in japan at all? (just a general question, i dont know red wings pricing at all)

to all fellow denim heads based in singapore.

there's been lots of talk about places for hemming.

right now i need a recommendation to get my pure blue patched up.

some holes developed in the crotch area and i think its a good idea to patch it up before it reveals all.

any recommendations fellas?

to all fellow denim heads based in singapore.

there's been lots of talk about places for hemming.

right now i need a recommendation to get my pure blue patched up.

some holes developed in the crotch area and i think its a good idea to patch it up before it reveals all.

any recommendations fellas?

Anyway tailor or alterer will do. But please note it wont look good. They will crisscross to cover things up or stick a patch on it.

Hey guys, i'm looking for a pair of grey denim, less tapered then the april77's. any alternatives? only other brand that comes to mind would be dr. denim
looking for something more tapered, not slim, colour similar to the grey colordrives

less tapered than april77 and more tapered than skulls...

try ksubi maybe? or even cheap monday i guess...

Guest panicinapagoda
Hey guys, i'm looking for a pair of grey denim, less tapered then the april77's. any alternatives? only other brand that comes to mind would be dr. denim

dior dauphins

Hello people

I was thinking of crossing the Causeway around Xmas time to do some shopping.

I know some of you guys work for FJ Benjamin rite?

This isn't exactly a denim question, but does Banana Republic have sales around this time?

I tried on their slim fit chinos over here, but the price when converted is about SGD 125 and 165 (RM289/389)? With that price I could get a pair of APC's already!

Was hoping to get them cheaper in Singapore, cos BR just arrived in KL and hence any sale here would be out of the question.

Hello people

I was thinking of crossing the Causeway around Xmas time to do some shopping.

I know some of you guys work for FJ Benjamin rite?

This isn't exactly a denim question, but does Banana Republic have sales around this time?

I tried on their slim fit chinos over here, but the price when converted is about SGD 125 and 165 (RM289/389)? With that price I could get a pair of APC's already!

Was hoping to get them cheaper in Singapore, cos BR just arrived in KL and hence any sale here would be out of the question.

sales will be on-going until end of 2007.

price-wise, i don't really remember exactly how much they cost here but i'd say the difference isn't going to be a lot.