Acronym06/07

Felix

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be amazed if Firmament didn't have a GT-J11 as part of it's Autumn/Winter update. Just a question of hanging on til they post their next collection (which should be fairly soon) or just emailing them and asking them.

I'm under the impression that The Glade and Firmament are one and the same... at least as far as the inventory goes. I don't recall ever seeing any ACR on Firmament's site. Also, when my order from "The Glade" came, some dude signed a Firmament thank you sort of card.

As far as duties go... anyone know whether or not I'm off the hook if I never had to fill out a customs form? The stuff simply arrived. When I ordered stuff from Luisaviaroma, Fedex contacted me to have me fill out customs forms, then they followed up with a bill for some rape duties.

They're the same as far as some staff/location goes, but not as far as inventory; Firmament has stock that will never be sold on the glade (be it exclusive colourways or just standard stuff) and vice versa. Also, they've already said that they'd have Acronym FW06/07 gear at some point this year.

I've tried emailing them, but they haven't replied.

sounds like glade to me :rolleyes:

seriously though, when I ordered my bag from glade I also ordered two pieces of accesories for it. I got an e-mail in a few days saying that they were out of the accesories and would get more soon, for now they'll refund the money for those and send the bag. I got the money, took about 2 weeks to get the bag which was shipped 1½ weeks late. since then I've e-mailed them about 3 times about the other items and never got a reply..

i'm sorry for you guys....for me everything worked out great with them.

shipping usually takes 3 days via ups and i called them several times to ask for fit, measurements and stuff...joerg was very helpfull.

.....the reason might be that i'm from germany:o

actually i think JW is a bit more expensive than acronym at retail prices at least. the fabric is a 80% wool 20% angora blend. he did some longer cuts also- but they're rather hard to find.

back on topic, the new jacket looks a lot better than the old one. glad it worked out for you. i still don't understand how that front floating pocket works on the other jacket.

wool / angora sounds good!

my jacket is made of "EPIC® Amphibious Cotton"...very thin and i'm not sure if it's protects from rain?! the label said it's waterproof, so lets see.

but still it's kinda hard to drop 450 euros on such a thin jacket...but whatever i love it!

ah and by the way the neck gaiter is awesome...very comfortable and warm. for people who don't like scarfs the perfect solution!

xcoldricex, did you sell all your acronym stuff?

what do you mean by " how it works"?

finally got my softshell in today...provided a much-needed boost to my spirits after getting midterm grades back...

Dope. I got the hooded one (ss-j2w)--pretty amazing fabric huh? I didn't love it at first but it grew on me real fast. It's deceivingly warm and waterproof too.

fabric is totally dope...i was wearing it sitting at the computer and I got kind of hot so I had to shed it...I'm totally wishing I'd gotten the hoody at the same time, but it was a bit of a risk given the price, having not seen it in person. oh well...I am content with this and can't wait to get out on the slopes over break...