Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a big fucking bag.

Nice photo, though. Heading back to F.I.L. to do some more shopping? I miss Japan & the shopping labrynth that is Tokyo.

What's with the insider comments about snatching a backpack from last season, since this season's is so....whatever? Was it in reference to the e-cat?

What's with the insider comments about snatching a backpack from last season, since this season's is so....whatever? Was it in reference to the e-cat?

FW backpacks have some ugly details, if I were to get one I'd try grab one quickly. but then again they've had several bag collabos, G1950, soph and UC just this season, so maybe they'll have nice ones in FW as well? hopefully, cause the main styles kinda suck.

hmm, I'm glad I didn't stepup on this one, it does look a little big... Even if you a larger guy...

even for traveling i think it might be pushing it...

hmm im just going to write a letter and wait and see, some of my first purchases are still intact while some stuff ive recently bought (my mowatts in particular) are not holding up as well as i would thinkg they would.

as for the e-cat: looks a tadd too big... but i dont know then again its looks pretty cool with that size... dont know if ill be dropping anything for this as im pretty tight for cash, waiting for acr f/w (grav pocketssssssssssss) big upgrade from my jacket i got from their first season.

i'll never get how anyone could justify those prices.

visvim really is the new bape.

I really don't know that much about Visvim...but I was tempted by the Buckminster - which came up on sale...and I still was debating....

Ended up getting them - and I am really struck by the high quality...

What I'm trying to say is that it's surely worth checking out some of their items - end it's pretty much like Head Porter, Red Wing or Apple...more dough / but more delivery....

I've only gotten the chance to check out a few Visvim shoes..the quality was there, but at the same time something like my England-made Docs are on par..

I understand a higher price for quality, but w/ Visvim the price is also a lot higher for that "hyphy, elitist, uniqueness" aspect..

Since I am very fond of Doc's I know exactly what you mean..great price - great shoe..

I still love mine - bought about 10 years ago - and they've only gotten better...

In the end - I did buy the Buckminster on sale - so I guess I would not be ready to cash out what they are "normally" selling for...

pretty much.

when i say visvim is the new bape, i mean in terms of attention that it is getting.

there are way more news on visvim than any other brand on hypebeast news, but there is no way the quality is to be compared to bape.

bape is pretty much patent shoes whose quality is worse than the patent of nike and and printed AAA tees for 80 bucks.

actually, i take it back, i prefer AAA quality

People will never understand the quality and construction of Visvim until they've actually experienced a pair for themselves. I'm sure people would get hooked after wearing a pair for the first time.

I don't see how one can even compare Visvim to Bape. Bape has shitty pieces and the prices don't make up for it. While Visvim uses grade-a materials which results in the price increase.