Winter coats?!

Le kid

dont bother with the wool peacoats they have ugly stitching (imo) unless you get the wool trenchcoat but who needs that in SoCal.

they do have a wool riders jacket but not worth it cause they're a bit more expensive (wool pieces are more expensive than other outerwear)

the only thing worth it is the cotton mil jackets and bombers.

Speaking of Fjällräven, I tried on the Greenland winter jacket today. Really nice fit imo, and looks great. The lining is some kind of pile fleece, so hard to say how warm it is, but its not that thick though, rather light weight, which probably works well with some more layering. The G-1000 fabric is usually possible to wax, but I dont know how it works with the lining though, will have to ask that.

It fits big as all Fjällräven, and the sleeve length is long so its easy to size down. Im normally an US 44, and a large in Fjällräven.

Will probably get it next month...

81434-620_400x400.jpg

That really doesn't look like a winter coat. You'd have to layer a shit ton for it to work anywhere but florida or cali

^was that to me? I am very very close to pulling that trigger by default...just want to take a chance and put on the APC one...fuck it...I guess I can cop anyways and compare...(always can make a return and get my refund if need be...love the internet).