Leather patches on jeans

xviralx

boiling water works, just don't pour it directly on the patch. learn from my mistakes, you should.

begs: i would've been fine with chewing gum patch such as yours since it would've stayed on and been fine, but mine hardened, cracked and fell off. i thought of making it into a keychain, but then it broke into three pieces after some clumsy handling on my part. still valuable?

how is the patch on your sda's doing anyway?

begs: i would've been fine with chewing gum patch such as yours since it would've stayed on and been fine, but mine hardened, cracked and fell off. i thought of making it into a keychain, but then it broke into three pieces after some clumsy handling on my part. still valuable?

how is the patch on your sda's doing anyway?

same thing happend to mine. It dried up and fell off, almost like porcelain.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i really like the leather patch on my kmw rockers, started out as a very orange but is turning light brown, it is super soft and already came with a bumpy texture.

my julian reds however, took me a while to get used to such a big ass patch. especially on the hobos, the contrasting white leather and black print really draws attention. i just don't like the quality, for such a big and thick patch, the leather feels really cheap and i am skeptical to how good it will age.

i really like the leather patch on my kmw rockers, started out as a very orange but is turning light brown, it is super soft and already came with a bumpy texture.

my julian reds however, took me a while to get used to such a big ass patch. especially on the hobos, the contrasting white leather and black print really draws attention. i just don't like the quality, for such a big and thick patch, the leather feels really cheap and i am skeptical to how good it will age.

Yeah I hate the JR patches. I took mine off ASAP

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

is that 2 niggas bundling wood? as a black dude, i thought obama got us past this overtly racist rubbish. ive never been so offended...........ha! just playin' i love it! and the groovers patch w/sambo on it. i have to have a pair of those, as long as they dont come w/real nigga-skin! looks like my cousin

I completely misunderstood what this post was going to be about, I thought it was going to be about patching holes in jeans with leather. I was thinking "wow, how would that look"

haha yeah.. i thought the threads about that too... anyways, have been contemplating about ripping the leather tag from my nudie away but cant really be bothered since my shirts always covering it.