Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Correct me if I'm wrong, but MIJs are sanforized so I shouldn't expect any shrinkage right?

They are, but you can expect some shrinkage. If you want I can take picture of the sewing on mine, they look hella stretched.

whats up guys, i just got these from the dior boutique today. Blue washed "exoneration" 19cm. size 34 was way to big and 32 was really really snug. 33 would have been perfect but it was sold out. so i got the 32, im wearing them now and i almost got the the top button closed. LOL how much will they stretch? any advice???

Thanx all! and happy st. pattys day!

25znz1w.jpg

2lm2ur6.jpg

Today I received my UMC in size 28. Here are some fit pics (sorry, quality is not that good...).

p1010019eb3.jpg

p1010021ix3.jpg

What do you think? I found that the waist is a bit wider than on my other Dior jeans from the beginning... It's not too loose but I had no problems closing the top button.

Well, I hope they won't stretch out that much!

On the other hand the fitting around my thighs is pretty snug (but still comfortable due to the 2% elasthane) so I fear sizing down to a 27 won't be comfortable and also don't look good. I want a slim look but not too skinny...

Btw, the hem actually measures 17,5 cm.

FYI i tried the made in the shade 19cm jeans today at saks and i was actually pretty impressed. They dont look too black in person, mostly just like a faded blue. The passion pits dont look very good imho. A lot like a pair of really light 7 jeans. Not worth the price. The under my cars are sick though. I wanted to get a pair but they didnt have my size. Whatever. Next month i might try harder to get a pair. Oh and i also saw these new ones that they didnt have at dior or on lvr. They were 600 bucks and had a light greyish color to them a lot like the 17.5's, except in 19cm. They had slight whiskering and honey-combing. Maybe they are the "cloud" jeans that are found on the UK and France dior online store. The tees also look like they are cut extra short if anybody was wondering.

Guest ifidieidie
Oh and i also saw these new ones that they didnt have at dior or on lvr. They were 600 bucks and had a light greyish color to them a lot like the 17.5's, except in 19cm. They had slight whiskering and honey-combing. Maybe they are the "cloud" jeans that are found on the UK and France dior online store.

I bought those grey jeans a couple of days ago. I wanted a light colored pair for summer and thought they would be more practical than white jeans. The cut is just about perfect for me, just a little slimmer through the leg compared to the new UMC. The denim is really soft too, probably because of all the processing.

Guest Montreal

5'11, 175. WHAT SIZE SHOULD I GET IN 21CM's? My Nudies are a 32 (rrds and ssds, both fit perfect), my APCs are 31 (little too big).

THANKS!

/)_-

perhaps you're not from southern california where 19cm diors and streetwear tees frollick in the streets and the hallways. this is a new age, a new era, where the brands dont matter, synergy is non-existent. it is where the internet reigns. it is where style is confused and misshapened as cool tries to run through the blood of many like they try to change their stars. knights they try to be, but peasants they are inside. cover themselves in steel armor yet they cannot hide who they truly are inside. help us king arthur, where are thou. he is gone. the king is usurped and exiled. tragedy has struck the lands and i need to get off the internet.