Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Ok. Thanks for the advice. I didn't necesarily purchase the diors to achive the fades. Just liked the denim and the fit and the idea of wearing them until i get the fades came later. But I do realize it is much harder to get them on 21 cms and diors in general. Since tailoring them wont make a huge difference, I want do it. I'm happy with the fit and the denim themselves so I wont bother it.

So just for reference, this is what happens when you buy 19CMs true to size. They turn into 1947 501xx's. I'm about 5'7 145lbs 31 waist and these are also 31s. Hopefully I find someone to size down with.

fromthefront.jpg

fromtheback.jpg

I'm taking a trip out to New York next month and my question is are MIJ 19 cm's something that are readily available or do they sell out? I was planning on getting them at Barneys, but I'll for sure make a stop at the Dior Boutique aswell. I appreciate it.

The new Dior Homme denim line is highly questionable, i'm scared, somebody hold me.

The new Dior Homme denim line is highly questionable, i'm scared, somebody hold me.

I wonder how the denim line will turn out next season. More embroidery and gucci looking stuff, or some cooler washes and less branding. For now at least they still have some good jeans.

holy shit :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Oh, and I stumbled across these on Diabro

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/12546

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/12529

I guess Dior denim is dead now.

I'll move back to A77.

I'm taking a trip out to New York next month and my question is are MIJ 19 cm's something that are readily available or do they sell out? I was planning on getting them at Barneys, but I'll for sure make a stop at the Dior Boutique aswell. I appreciate it.

If you're looking for the Brut ones (blue or black), they will certainly have them, they are never discontinued.

Guest seesolo

guys dont missout. im selling 19cm mij size 30 brand new for 351 shipped this is good price, i will also send a free package of samurai soap.

Damn, that's horrible.

The cumstain one from SS08 is quite horrible too

8e3111740715_f19_01.jpg

And that... is it a sign to tell people you like men or something ?

8e3111670712_540_05.jpg