Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

pics would be great if you could

DISCLAIMER (before you flame):

1) I don't normally wear shirts this short in public, it is a special shirt as you will see

2) the camera was from a lower angle and made my lower body look stretched, dunno if this a good thing but IMO my body proportions in the pics are slightly askew

here are pics of my size 28 orange overdyed, italy made. I like them on my waist, I'm not a fan of the I-took-a-dump-in-my-jeans look but I'm not saying it's horrid on everyone either.

dye1.jpgdye2.jpg

2) size 28 raw, made in italy. I've gotten the waist to stretch out some but no much fading beyond that. I don't wear my dior jeans that often as I live in baltimore and get strange looks from all the people in J crew and Ravens shit (that's not the real reason, the real reason is that I have no life and don't venture out much). Anyways here are the pics.

dry1.jpg

dry2.jpg

lastly, special shout out to my 5 year old, disgusting asian exchange tee (with armpit stains and all) that I won't get rid off for these reasons:

ax.jpg

1) to spite my gf

and

2) to keep as a constant reminder of the money I wasted on this piece and to try to be smarter about this kind of shit in the future

^ what the fuck?

lets just post in this thread with random trash now!

Bootlegs, black raws won't fade like those pre-faded pieces, the raw blacks are impossible to fade. As much as people think Dior raws fade and whatnot, they're not raw jeans to fade out for looking good, it's all the cut. If you want to fade jeans and wear them out, get japanese jeans. These are for the cut alone, they don't loook very good 6 months down the line like APCs do...

nice, love ur answer. it lead me the right way now.

ha now i know what to get..

Yes, the 27's is 14.5" lying flat. They're sold out just about everywhere for the time being though.

have you heard any estimates of when dior stores will begin stocking them? im looking for a pair of the 19cm raw blacks in 27

i just returned a pair of 21 cm raw blacks in sz 27 to the NYC store, so there is a pair there for interested parties!

have you heard any estimates of when dior stores will begin stocking them? im looking for a pair of the 19cm raw blacks in 27

I just bought a pair of Black MII 19s in 27. I'm guessing it won't fit me, so you can have them if they don't.

Anybody on here pick up a pair of raw 21cm at the dior homme store on 57th street in nyc this weekend? i went in looking for a 31 and they didnt have any, but someone was trying on their only pair of 32... i was hoping he didn't take em so i waited, but unforunately he did. it sucked :(

Anybody on here pick up a pair of raw 21cm at the dior homme store on 57th street in nyc this weekend? i went in looking for a 31 and they didnt have any, but someone was trying on their only pair of 32... i was hoping he didn't take em so i waited, but unforunately he did. it sucked :(

When was this? I called them up yesterday morning and they said they were out of sz 32 21cms.

how much stretching overall should I expect in size 28 made in japan indigos?

4 inches at the waist... the thighs and below don't stretch out by much...

4 inches? That's pretty insane. Didn't think the japanese stretched that much :\

Edit:

I've been reading some older posts in this thread claiming they stretch less:

i highly disagree with sizing down 3 sizes. Size down 2 on the made in japans for a true SKINNY tight fit. size 1 down for looser antifit. The MIJs dont really stretch
imo, size down by 1 will be fine.... coz diors dont stretch as big as 2 inches.

Hope you meant to write cm

picked up some dior 19cm in raw black on monday on rodeo when i was in LA, i love them, im wearing them now for the first time :)

does anyone reccomend a soak before i really start wearing them? or should i just wear them for 6 months or so first?