Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

If only KVA would get his head fuckin straight and do more 19's and 21's.

Most of the new jeans for next season are 19 and 21cm. There are only three 17.5 models, which was a reaction to the popularity of the sheers, jakes and super slenders. And they just so happen to be a solid color, the super slenders, and a wash

Go figure.

what are the washed 17.5's like? a new jake?

Probably. The book only shows a small patch of denim, so while it is a dark blue (but not as dark as a pair of raw jeans) it is not really clear as to what the entire jean looks like.

I need help. When I was away, my mom thought it was a good idea to wash my grey dauphins for me, without my consent. I just checked it out and there are some whiteish lines appearing all over the denim. After going into a bitch fit, i decided to hot soak them before leaving for school. Anyway, my question is, are these whiteish lines part of the fading process? Is it normal? Permanent? How can it be removed? Is hot soaking them a good idea? Oh my fucking god. Someone save me.

*ps, she fucking machine washed them!

How much will you be selling these for grapist? Any idea why this pair is cheaper when all the other 17.5 cms are 400+ ?

Everyone at Dior is fairly certain that it's a price mistake, and I'm selling them for less than the price of a pair of raws (obviously). Either that or it's a last ditch effort by KVA to keep his job (one can hope!).

I need help. When I was away, my mom thought it was a good idea to wash my grey dauphins for me, without my consent. I just checked it out and there are some whiteish lines appearing all over the denim. After going into a bitch fit, i decided to hot soak them before leaving for school. Anyway, my question is, are these whiteish lines part of the fading process? Is it normal? Permanent? How can it be removed? Is hot soaking them a good idea? Oh my fucking god. Someone save me.

*ps, she fucking machine washed them!

Raw deal man, I think your mother is a sadist. Saying that I wish my mum would still do my washing. Just start wearing the crap out of them again Id say, it should all just blend in eventually. Can you post a pic?

Hi Sufu members, I know these kind of sizing questions have been asked a million of times before, and I read the faq etc but I'd like your opinions before copping the 19 cm MIJ jeans, I'm already stuck with 2 pairs of Samurai 710xx(31 and 29) but IMO the cut is not for me in either sizes, I thing the thighs are too big vs the legs...

Alright so my Sams 710 in 31, post soak = 30 fits me fine so would you recommend a 27 or 28 for these, I don't care if they're a little tight at first, I want them to stay slim, not skin tight though. I got a sz 31 in Skull jeans(5010 black) and they stretched too much, I sould of gone with a 30. So what size do you recommend? Also is there a difference in sizing in indigo vs black?

Also where can I cop online, a place where they ship to Canada and accept returns incase I change size?

Thank you

hi all

Now I have Dior homme raw black 19cm mij size 30

After 35 times of wearing, it stretched so I think it's too large for me( not skinny and tight)

I want to know..

If my true waist is 31"!!

What size of a new pair Dior Homme Raw Black 19cm MIJ that is gonna perfect for me???

(27 or 28???? which one is better)

I want it to look skinny and tight.

Now I have nudie thin fin dry stretch size 30....

Thigh and Leg Opening are perfect for me...it looks skinny and tight..^^

thx very much:):)

hi all

Now I have Dior homme raw black 19cm mij size 30

After 35 times of wearing, it stretched so I think it's too large for me( not skinny and tight)

I want to know..

If my true waist is 31"!!

What size of a new pair Dior Homme Raw Black 19cm MIJ that is gonna perfect for me???

(27 or 28???? which one is better)

I want it to look skinny and tight.

Now I have nudie thin fin dry stretch size 30....

Thigh and Leg Opening are perfect for me...it looks skinny and tight..^^

thx very much:):)

If thin finn's are perfect for you the 19cm prob isnt up your street, they are a very different cut, you should prob try the illusive 17cm cut they do.

I swear this thread just makes buying a pair of dior's eaven more rediculously complicated than it alredy is! Haha!

there is another new fw08 pair of jeans today i saw, fresh from the box. its like raw denim but with a coat of black on top. i believe its 19cm . selling for about 385

picked up a pair of those new raw grey jeans.

lvr has the entire fall collection up for pre-sale.

i want some black 17.5cm's and can't decide between the total eclipse and night fall. anyone know the difference? and when they will be available at dior here in the states?