Stolen: Rogue Territory Shirt.

UkeNo

Stolen from my washing today, Brighton (Hove), UK. 

Original run, red line selvage - ISC work shirt - 10yrs+ Old, size large (fits medium), very well worn - faded & creased elbows and collar etc etc, button on cuff changed. Original (different) white label with eagle. 

If anyone sees this online, or in person please let me know. 
Can’t really replace it at this point. I’ve traveled across the world in it, and worn it for many years. 

Not sure if it was by chance or specific. They left my jeans and other similar items. Maybe just wanted a shirt, or this specific shirt?

Any help appreciated. Thanks

(I’ll upload a picture if I find one)

Posted on Reddit, and asked everyone I could think to locally. 

Please feel to share/ story /repost this on line if you think it might help. 

Thanks

Edited by UkeNo

I was walking to the local shop and he was coming the other way. Spotted it easily. I stopped him and his girlfriend and F’d-and-blinded at him telling him it was mine, stolen etc etc, and that I was getting it back now. 
He looked shocked. Cobbled together a story about buying it in a charity shop, and that they were from London yada-yada. He said he paid £10 for it. I only had a £20. He handed it over on the spot. 
I’d also stopped a passer by and asked them to call the police, they looked confused too, and obviously didn’t want to get involved. Think that added nicely to the drama as well  

He was wearing a t-shirt and holding a jacket so I didn’t leave him shirtless. 
To give you an indication of who they were, I overheard his girlfriend saying ‘we can get dinner now we have some money’ as they walked off. 
All in all it worked out fine. 

Unfortunate, but glad to hear you got it back! Random pieces of my clothing have gone missing after nights out and I've always just assumed I lost them/left them somewhere, but this makes me think. I love my ISC shirt and I would be so sad if it went missing.