MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude your co-workers sound fucking cool (10).

I don't even think my co-workers know the term fashion faux pas. What kind of work do you do?

Wore my CPO last week while off duty from work at a mine site:

Co-worker 1: You know, it's a fashion faux pas to wear all denim.

Me: *shrug*

Co-worker 2: Yeah, he's not even wearing real denim. It looks like that fake crap. It looks all soft.

Me: *shrug*

Them's fightin words. I just copped the last pair of SC x MF Rider Dungarees from MF ( props to Eltopo ) and can't wait for the winter to pull out the MF suit:

MF CPO

MF Peacoat

MF Dungarees

All constructed out of the same denim. It's gonna be magical : P

The new Speed Safe tees are ridiculous cool.. printed on indigo vintage Euro military issue tees.

I need one to wear and one to stock.

They're deadstock tees, the size 3 is the largest they come in.

What size is Sid wearing in that flick?

2 (small).....

Ordered the size 3. If it doesn't fit, I am sure someone in Shanghai will want it.

Just curious, I can't find the logout link on the Selfedge site. Anyone know where it is located on the page? I must've just missed it, but I don't like leaving a secure site without knowing my information is logged out.

p.s. Yes, I know I can just close the page and erase history, but a secure logout leaves me feeling better. So if there is a link, someone point it out. +rep waiting.

Anyone worn their Midnight Riders raw? I'd normally order a 33 but they don't make 'em so I'm thinking of buying the tagged 32s and just not soaking/washing them. I'm afraid of getting 34s, soaking and then having them stretch out too big. Has anyone noticed if they shrink a little more with subsequent washes? I'll probably email Katherine but just wanted to check if anyone has experience with them. Riff was already helpful with some info... thanks guys.

in my experiance, i was a perfect 33 in the riders dungarees, so i first got a raw 32. when i eventually had to wash/soak em they were way to snug! and the 34's are huge! ide try a jap site/proxy for a 33. post soak will fit exactly like a raw 32. to expensive not to have ur proper size....

i have been wearing my raw midnight riders for a month,i am a 34 and got 36 thinking that the shrinking would run them down to a 34,they have been wet thru (from riding bike in the rain)the length has come up 1 inch so far and the waist the same,if i get another pair it would be 34

i will update this another week or so after a wash (they are getting pretty ripe)

hope that helps

sam