MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. Keep in mind that a Large chambray utility is the same size post-wash as a Medium denim utility, and even then the denim utility is slimmer. But, it stretches a bit over time since it's denim.

I noticed something on my MFSC utility chambray after wearing it today: the chainstitching on the left side of the shirt is discontinuous.

img0644y.jpgimg0645f.jpg

This is really noticeable on the outside of the shirt as the stitching is thicker at some parts and nonuniform, unlike the rest of the stitching on the shirt. It is especially noticeable because of the contrast stitching. On the inside, it is clearly visible that a section was not chainstitched.

I don't typically pore over details of my clothes, but I was inspired after seeing Cotton Duck's posts; that, and this was pretty obvious. I don't recall seeing this on the other MFSC chambray I had, but to be honest I didn't inspect it very closely. Regardless, something looks awry.

Can't say that I'm very impressed right now...

I noticed something on my MFSC utility chambray after wearing it today: the chainstitching on the left side of the shirt is discontinuous.

(...)

I just checked mine, and I have to say - everything in perfect condition!

Don't anybody say anything about adding character to the shirt, I personally would get choleric about such a flaw - get an exchange!

hey Mr. Freedom peeps... just saw in the new issue of US magazine a shot of (sp?) Ryan Goslen? wearing one of those denim pea coats...
looks like he had to let the sleeves out for more length

somewhat embarrassed to say that i was about to post the same thing. though the photo in US Weekly actually has him kissing Michelle Williams (on the side of the head, but still.)

anyhow, I am quite drunk, but I still feel like I should buy a MF peacoat to increase my slightly slim chances of kissing michelle williams.

sound like a plan?

^Hmm, I think my P coat has gotten me a few looks, but definitely not any kisses, especially not from Michelle Williams.

I noticed something on my MFSC utility chambray after wearing it today: the chainstitching on the left side of the shirt is discontinuous..

That's very strange. Neither of mine are like that at all. Yeah, call up MF, and I'd bet they'd be more than happy to exchange.

img0644y.jpgimg0645f.jpg

This is really noticeable on the outside of the shirt as the stitching is thicker at some parts and nonuniform, unlike the rest of the stitching on the shirt. It is especially noticeable because of the contrast stitching. On the inside, it is clearly visible that a section was not chainstitched.

I don't typically pore over details of my clothes, but I was inspired after seeing Cotton Duck's posts; that, and this was pretty obvious. I don't recall seeing this on the other MFSC chambray I had, but to be honest I didn't inspect it very closely. Regardless, something looks awry.

They must have forgot to put the tag in there, then had to undo the stitching and restitch with a single needle. Did you get it from J. Crew or MF. If you got it from MF I am pretty sure they will let you return it and usually places whose quality is on the up and up will exchange and add a little something as well for the trouble.

Maybe you can get them to throw in a bronco champ for you trouble....... (10)

I find that chino rider last night but am afraid to buy without trying it. I found that size is tricky on the jungle cloth pants. I wear 30 all on MFSC jeans but have to size up to 32 when I got my foul weather deck pants.

Great photos, relativity and eltopo. I like seeing macros of the denim, but sometimes full-on crotch shots are a bit much!:rolleyes:

I find that chino rider last night but am afraid to buy without trying it. I found that size is tricky on the jungle cloth pants. I wear 30 all on MFSC jeans but have to size up to 32 when I got my foul weather deck pants.

It seems they do run small. Here is a pair on Rakuten for ~$120(!) in size 30. The actual waist is about 28".

here's an interesting one, it appears that someone else has put that brown junglecloth to some good use... might have to look into these

img56530980.jpg

Are you sure these are actual jungle cloth? The translation only mentions chino material.

Guest patchmb
here's an interesting one, it appears that someone else has put that brown junglecloth to some good use... might have to look into these

img56530980.jpg

I ordered these yesterday afternoon in w34. Pics & details when they arrive..

Update on those rider's chinos:^^

They are, in fact, chino material not jungle cloth. They look great, regardless.