MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread needs the new line to come out, so that I can read more sizing questions/answers.

Can anyone please tell me the size difference between 7163 one wash(from Japan) and 7161MD raw version (from Mister Freedom)? I am wearing size 30 on 7161MD raw, what size should I get for 7163 one wash model? Please advise.

^^^^^ See! That is what I am talking about. Hell yeah! Bring it on.

Alright guys, my quest for Mister Freedom gear continues...if anyone has any leads on where I might be able to find the 1108c Seaman's Bag for sale, please let me know. I have checked all places selling the line in the states, and I haven't had any luck finding it on Japanese sites, so I figure unless there is a place I don't know of, I will have to resort to tracking down someone that purchased it and wants to sell it now. Let me know if you find anything...thanks much.

Have not seen any of those anywhere... Maybe they were a US only thing. Did find a whole size range of the mans undershirt in white on yahoo auctions going for 12,800 yen... Want to cop, but would rather have the mechanics sweatshirt. Did you end up getting the khakis bro?

I think so...I have some difficult to decipher emails from rakuten and earthmarket, but it appears they are on their way to me. Thanks for the heads up.

Guest Selvage Seb.

HI Markmont,

the boots you mentioned are Red Wing Iron Rangers (8111)

and I haven't worn the shirt a lot lately, because it's just too hot to wear it

looking forward to the winter!

What boots are these? Got any update photos on the CPO?

--Markmont.

Have not seen any of those anywhere... Maybe they were a US only thing. Did find a whole size range of the mans undershirt in white on yahoo auctions going for 12,800 yen... Want to cop, but would rather have the mechanics sweatshirt. Did you end up getting the khakis bro?

I gotta say that the undershirt is awesome. I can wear that under almost any shirt and be plenty warm in the winter.

Anybody got any post soak measurements on the MF chambray in a sz. Medium? Also if you did a cold or warm soke, would be much appreciated.

--Markmont.

They shrink about half a size, not nearly as much as the CPO does.

warning... my homeboy zissou picked up something maddd awesome and WILL be posting pics in some time....

All thanks to you, man!

"In some time"?! That could be in two years! Gimme!

Well, it's been waiting almost two years for me to buy it, that's all I'll say. It should arrive tomorrow or Saturday. Teaser pics up then.

My guess is a pair of 7161s that I was about to try and pick up from Japan. If that is the case, I am glad, because I wasn't going to get around to picking them up before someone else bought them, so I am glad Zissou did...also, this is wishful thinking, because if someone found the bag from the first full season, I will be distraught about missing it yet again. For my part, I just learned that my 266s are waiting for me to pick them up at the post office! Thanks Mr. Uta!

^Good guess, tmadd! The pair of 32s from Jeans Bug, yes?

3910617681_cbcd91e409_o.jpg

Yes, it's likely the last new pair of the original 7161 denim utility trousers left on the face of this planet. It is a little unfortunate that they are one wash, but I really can't complain! At least it's not the hard wash. The denims are still quite dark, although the Edo Ai patch has faded a bit.

At this point, they need a little 'work'. I need to let down the extra 3" so they are long enough on me, and there are heavy creases from being folded for nearly two years. Not to mention that from the crotch up the suckers are TIGHT. I could barely button them up! So, I'll probably do a cold soak while wearing them this weekend, and maybe a little inside-out ironing to try to get rid of the creasing in the legs and cuff where I let them out. After all of this is done, I'll post up some fit pics.

BIG thanks to Akuma for not only finding them, but for remembering that I was looking for them!