MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those boots are beautiful, but for reals, a grand for boots? That is ridiculous. Are they at least horsehide?

goddamnit. can't decide whether to pos or neg eltopo!

...just when i was feeling comfortable passing on the sweatshirt, you had to post those pics! looks so good!

...i'm gonna have to think things over. maybe go in to MF to try one on... i might get impulsive :eek:

how are folks -- specifically eltopo and therelativity ;) -- sizing the dungarees? On the MF website it says they will shrink to tagged size, but I'm assuming they will stretch out a good deal as well. Did the two of you buy true to size or size down one and anticipate the stretching?

thanks.

Should we be sizing these like we do our Okinawa's? My Okinawa's are a size 33 and I could size down on them (told myself I would with my next pair). So I was thinking the Dungarees in a size 32 would be great.

The sizing on the Mechanic's Sweater and Mechanic's Shirt is really important to note too. The Jump from a medium to large is huge in the chest this time around for both so it would be great to know what size everyone is wearing in this (and what size they usually wear in Mister Freedom gear).

I'm going with a medium in the sweatshirts for the 1950's boxy tight fit. I also did a 34 in the dungarees, should be here tomorrow, much documentation will take place. I'm doing a large in the mechanics sweatshirt, not sure if this is helping anybodys sizing questions hahahaha

My MF jeans (the ones with the red detail) is a size 28 - I wear them raw - fit lightly tighter than the dungarees.

My dungarees are also a 28 - did a hot soak - they are more roomy - perfect for cycling.

For reference (my other jeans)

SEXI08 size 28

APC NS/NC size 26

BTW, the dungarees start to fade :)

Should we be sizing these like we do our Okinawa's? My Okinawa's are a size 33 and I could size down on them (told myself I would with my next pair). So I was thinking the Dungarees in a size 32 would be great.

The sizing on the Mechanic's Sweater and Mechanic's Shirt is really important to note too. The Jump from a medium to large is huge in the chest this time around for both so it would be great to know what size everyone is wearing in this (and what size they usually wear in Mister Freedom gear).

You definitely need the size 32 in the dungarees.

:) cool. Post up some post soak fits when you get the chance. Also, I bet everyone would be interested in post-soak measurements to see how much shrinking there was.

Listen to me... I sound like I am actually going to buy these! I'm just trying to live vicariously through you all.

I just noticed that the 301 Okinawa denim on the left leg of my 7161's and pea coat are LHT, but not on the signal vest.

4029661585_3345b2d414_o.jpg