Xu Jianfeng

Fakcronym making tommow comes today

Are there fake NG4's flying around? My recent purchase got me worried now after seeing this post lmao. 

1 hour ago, leg said:

Yes

Any possibility to figure out the tell-tale signs of a fake vs. real? Based on the Taobao posts I've seen there is a distinct shimmer to the fakes that is not on real Polartec but if anyone has any more details I'd love to hear them. 

Edited by octose

I would say if the deal is too good to be true, it probably isn’t. I myself have just been screwed over on Grailed,(not a NG4) which has thankfully been resolved in my favour. 
Stick to genuine people.

5 minutes ago, FelixRevolt said:

I would say if the deal is too good to be true, it probably isn’t. I myself have just been screwed over on Grailed,(not a NG4) which has thankfully been resolved in my favour. 
Stick to genuine people.

Yeah -- I, unfortunately, bit the bullet and bought an NG4-PS from the FW2122 season without even remotely considering that fakes already existed. It's currently in transit to me and I've asked the seller for a receipt of purchase but I guess we'll see what happens here...so far packaging and everything looks legitimate. Just weirded out that the seller had a "few" in the Black/Silver colorway at prices slightly below normal resell (give or take $20-30 USD)

Edited by octose

Oh man best of luck with that. I was actually impressed with Grailed & Paypal, got my refund no problem. It’s just a month of faffing around though.

You’d think w the amount of detail making the tags, sheets and sticker they’d at least try to get the bag right lol

On 12/25/2021 at 12:00 AM, alo1333 said:

update some fake news

j47a-gt

p30a-ds v 1.2

Does this include the Alpha Green SS21 P30?

3 hours ago, jvsting said:

Does this include the Alpha Green SS21 P30?

maybe