Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
imho_essno

WTB: ACRONYM BAG, Supreme Red Camo Box Logo Hoodie (M)

57 posts in this topic

WTB: I'm looking to buy ACRONYM Bag  in fair condition. Supreme Red Camo Box Logo Hoodie Size M

On the off chance someone's looking to get rid of one, I've wanted one of these for a long, long time.  

Please message me with a picture, condition, the year/season anthprice you're looking to sell it at.

Thanks!

Edited by imho_essno

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Zapper
      I am diagnosed as schizoaffective , having symptoms  of schizophrenia and bipolar type 1. .  Have been diagnosed as such since three years ago when I heard the cicada invasion in the Bay Area and had A dream experience where i travelled time.  My recent hopitalization lasted a month and i was 5150 5250 7 times.  I had managed to walk 33 miles on the freeway going towards Los Angeles by walking at night jn my fullcount 1105 with white plaid pajama pants on over so that i look like pajama sams dead ghost and truckers wouldnt hit me and kill me.  I was hving communications with pokemons that were unsettled by the popularity of pokemon go and the social destruction it caused.  

My favorite brands are iron heart undercover and supreme.  If i can save enough at my new job at amazon for a. borremans parka from undercover by jun takahashi i will purchase that and attempt to be cool homeless guy one day in san francisco.

Anybody else schzo?  Id like to hear ya storyv

• By OlorinOfValinor
      Located in California. Prices in USD. Shipping and 4% Paypal not included. Paypal only. PM me regarding sizing, picture, shipping, and offers.

Opening Ceremony x Uniqlo Button Down

Back
      Pocket detail
      Placket and elbow detail
      Size medium OC x Uniqlo S/S 2009 collaboration  Two chest button pockets with separate pen compartment  Button down collar w/hidden buttons  Elbow patches  Hang loop on back  Condition 9/10, worn less than 10 times with no defects  Pit to pit: 20 in  Length (top of back collar to hem): 26 in  $30

RRL Chambray Button Down

Back
      Placket detail
      Sleeve detail
      Gusset detail
      Size small Two button chest pockets  Triple stitched seams  Mother of pearl buttons  Selvage detail  Forearm reinforcement paneling  75% cotton, 25% linen  Condition 9/10, worn less than 10 times with no defects  RRP $220  Pit to pit: 21 inches  Length (top of back collar to hem): 31 in $80

Bape Outdoor Waist Pack

Canvas waist pack / shoulder sling 1 outer compartment 1 inner compartment with inner zipper pocket Bape zipper pulls Adjustable cinch buckles Bape Mountain Sports tag Condition 9/10 with original bag and tag RRP $256 $100

Undercoverism F/W 2012 J4801 Hoodie

Back
      Tag
      Zipper
      Sleeve
      Stock pics
      Same item pictured here, but in black
      Size 2 Purchased from Undercover Aoyama Calf sleeves  Undercoverism detail YKK zippers Waffle knit interior Kangaroo pockets Condition: 9/10 Pit to pit: 21 inches Length (top of shoulder to hem): 26  RRP $600 $400

Supreme F/W 2010 Motion Logo Fishtail Parka

Back
      Stock pics
      Size medium Singularly scarce iconic item from F/W 2010 Snap adjustable sleeves Snap closure pockets Fishtail detail with drawstrings Condition 9.9/10 Pit to pit: 22 inches Length (top of shoulder to end of fishtail): 33 $575

Grailed link to some items
    • By swooc
      ***please scrow down the page for the full listing***
      ***PM if you have any questions. i want to keep the thread clean***

I accept payment in $AUD via paypal. All prices include worldwide registered airmail (unless stated otherwise) from australia. EMS will cost you extra. sometimes i use a third party shipping company under the name of skippy post. but i'll let you know beforehand.

I am open to reasonable offers, so dont be shy. keep in mind international shipping is very costly for me. low ticket items are non-negotiable.

I'm 5'9, approx 135lbs who wears JP2-3, EU44-46, or US36. pants 29" true to size. My feet measures approx 26.5cm long 10cm wide using a tape measure. I'm a us7 in chucks, eu41 in gats (originals and mmm), us8 in dunks, us7.5 in redwings, us7.5 in aldens barrie last, eu41 in most dress shoes, us8 in kiefers, us8/8.5 in authentics/new eras. im a light smoker, but generally my clothes are nice and fresh. when theres a significant smoke odour, i'll mention it.

All measurements are taken laid flat.

WTB/Trade list
      - tsubi dark side of the moon tee
      - lanvin grosgrain collar polo shirts

pm with what you have!
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry, can't be bothered writing the details here. instead a link to my ebay auction. pictures are there.

http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/swoo-c

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. acronym j25-ss - $700AUD

2. dior homme black jeans sz 28 - $200AUD

• By kjcooper
      I'm looking for L and XL sup tee's, located in the uk but if shipping isnt too much thats all good. 
      Ty
    • By readytoignite
      don't think we have enough posts to merit seasonal threads so am kicking off a new one for fw 13 and beyond.

want to hear some check-ins from some of the more seasoned guys! been too long

and speaking of the old crowd, this one is for dunkin: