Rep (negative or positive) you'd like to appeal or share

SSchadenfreude

I've never thought i'd be giving mass neg rep before max showed up, but when he writes so many bad posts in a row i don't really have a choice.

As much as I hate to admit it, his trolling did get under my skin.  Guess i should be ignoring and forgetting instead of responding 

WQYL4Fg.jpg

please welcome maximilian's number one fan y'all. yet another 4ch cuntrag getting all hot and bothered. good job, buddy.

giving max any form of positive reinforcement is automatically sus in my book.

concur.  all he does is suck his dick here.  can't get enuff irl i suppose

I'd sooner see max than the generic homogeneity that so many here have let themself fall into.  Despite max failing horribly at having any sense of taste.

if a lack of diverse tastes/viewpoints is your main complaint, then feel free to contribute and disrupt the system that way. your 3 useless posts and mass negs don't exactly tip the scale. nor does being max's designated fluffer.

I'd sooner see max than the generic homogeneity that so many here have let themself fall into.  Despite max failing horribly at having any sense of taste.

Yo man u just bein biased cuz ur gay. I neg fellow heteros all the time.

Payasote just neg repped a random post of mine about tv series as a retaliation because I didn't like one of his moronic, "I'm a real man" posts. This guy just arrived and he already stands out as a fucking idiot. Die in a ditch, Payasote.

Payasote just neg repped a random post of mine about tv series as a retaliation because I didn't like one of his moronic, "I'm a real man" posts. This guy just arrived and he already stands out as a fucking idiot. Die in a ditch, Payasote.

Some new kid who posts the wackest shit decided to neg me 78 times for negging him. Sweet. 

Xiiadgd.png

little bitch negged me 2!  he dead nao

Really? A tv show??? Sorry I didn't even read it! So here we have an egocentric shite? Hhmmm...nice!

Just curious, you spend hours and hours years and years in here and you also watch.tv? Hahaha..

Get a life, for fucksnakes!

Coming from some unintelligent kid with a meme avatar saying communism is a top fear? Get over urself. You brought this shit on yourself going around and negging unnecessary  posts.

Coming from some unintelligent kid with a meme avatar saying communism is a top fear? Get over urself. You brought this shit on yourself going around and negging unnecessary  posts.

Look who is talking!!

A kid!!

Funny...

Who is negging unnecessary?

I posted things you dont like and you weak kids felt bad.

communism? WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT WHAT I POST? you are a very ignorant kid.

The purpose of neg and rep is to show support or lack thereof of people's good or wack as fuck contributions like you post. Not to get sad when people notice what bullshit you contribute and retaliate by negging as many posts as you can find the time to do. 

The purpose of neg and rep is to show support or lack thereof of people's good or wack as fuck contributions like you post. Not to get sad when people notice what bullshit you contribute and retaliate by negging as many posts as you can find the time to do.

Exactly! So please do not neg every single one of my posts, kid.

Ps- don't get sad, kid!

you still a pussy

Hey you said you did not like my "im a real man" comment and i never posted that. In any case you sent me this message :

"u fagot"

Sorry but make up your mind. If you dont like fags its not my problem and btw you are in this planet because of a real man,.your dad.

Kind regards,

Can you please shut the fuck up? Everything you post is beyond stupid. It's great to know you don't know shit about football, men and women but no one wants to know what else you can run your whore mouth about.