Supreme 2006 F/W

herpsky

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're down with Well Bred? I've got the hat you guys put out... tried to find that shirt, but couldn't. Awesome shit, guy.

I think Dunkin is the designer/owner of Well Bred.........

The Supreme camo jacket is pretty damn cool, although I don't know if I would be willing to pay the premium on an item which is essentially a standard issue military goretex parka with some buffalo check cloth sewn-in......anyone know how much it retailed for?

The Supreme camo jacket is pretty damn cool, although I don't know if I would be willing to pay the premium on an item which is essentially a standard issue military goretex parka with some buffalo check cloth sewn-in......anyone know how much it retailed for?
Haven't seen the jacket in person, but if it's anything like last year's M65-style parka, then this isn't what the jacket is like at all.

Haven't seen the jacket in person, but if it's anything like last year's M65-style parka, then this isn't what the jacket is like at all.

Well, here ya go. It is on the site anyway. Either way, even if the quality is good, it certainly can't be leaps and bounds above Milspec and as you can see from the pic, it doesn't seem to have extensive detailing. Don't get me wrong, I really like it, I am just saying that it certainly wouldn't warrant the $400 price tag it most likely accompanies

2h6rs3q.jpg

3z0rmsp.jpg

Well, here ya go. It is on the site anyway. Either way, even if the quality is good, it certainly can't be leaps and bounds above Milspec and as you can see from the pic, it doesn't seem to have extensive detailing. Don't get me wrong, I really like it, I am just saying that it certainly wouldn't warrant the $400 price tag it most likely accompanies

http://i5.tinypic.com/2h6rs3q.jpg

http://i1.tinypic.com/3z0rmsp.jpg

They're at $268, I'm pretty sure. I wanted this jacket bad, but after seeing the W)taps F/W '06 line, I may have to hold out for those M-65's.

Either way, even if the quality is good, it certainly can't be leaps and bounds above Milspec

But it really is leaps and bounds above the gear you can get in an Army surplus store (which I don't technically think is milspec. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

The hooded moleskin m 65 from last year is better than a standard m 65 in so many ways.

Supreme cut & sew can't be beat, at least at retail price.

But it really is leaps and bounds above the gear you can get in an Army surplus store (which I don't technically think is milspec. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

The hooded moleskin m 65 from last year is better than a standard m 65 in so many ways.

Supreme cut & sew can't be beat, at least at retail price.

A standard M65 is tough as nails and with the lining put inside really can't be beat for $80. I have three Milspec ones by Alpha Industries and use one for intense paintballing (for the past 5 years).....the thing doesn't have a scratch on it. I am sure the Supreme ones are excellent, and for $185 would be a steal, but for $300....eh.

Most items at a surplus are indeed Milspec, you just have to look for the large white tag denoting that it meets military quality specifications. Alpha Industries items are Milspec and as someone mentioned before, would be a very likely company in terms of whom it is that is making all Supreme's military jackets......Stussy and some other streetwear brands have done collabos with them so I am sure Supreme could be sourcing product from them.

Alpha did indeed produce the Supreme M65. They're quite different, though, in terms of fabric used, cut, construction, detailing, etc.

Of course, if you're happy with a plain-jane M65, then by all means wear the cheaper one. Saying the Supreme one is just a plain milspec jacket with a jacked-up price and a little brand tag on it isn't really true, though.

does anyone have an idea of how a medium supreme field jacket fits? is it a true medium? my only experiences with supreme stuff is with their shirts and sweats, where the medium shirts fit really well, but the raglan sweatshirt i had was a bit too big.

my experience with their N3B from the last season is that it does run big. i can fit into an M when i usually go for L for the rest of their stuff

:(

didnt you say you only want the futura collab? or are you getting that desperate for XXL? haha

I`ll take FuturaxSupreme anyway I can get it, XL or XXL is all good.

also looking at this, like one of my all time grails, Y31 000 worth it? :

supreme x wtaps box logo circa 2000:

rimg00181su1.jpg

rimg00191rc4.jpg