Supreme 2006 F/W

herpsky

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, nice price on the crew necks.

Got screwed over from some HK seller...

Shill bidded both auctions for the last Kate tee... Auction ended and I was sent the 2nd chance to cop watever thing...

Not bad price for em, but its the principal.

Oh well... Cant wait for my Futura x Supreme tee to come in...

Anyone know if Supreme LA still has it in Yellow?

Guest Fade to Black

those Vans are so fucking fire...feelin all 3 colorways.

i gotta admit, even though i hated on Supreme it's starting to grow on me...i like those parkas. Lately military style parkas have been an obsession of mine, i'd love to get my hands on one from Junya Watanabe's "Taxi Driver" collection, but i digress...

btw, pardon my severe ignorance, but for those who rock the New Era Fitteds: Do y'all keep the stickers on or off? What's the trendy thing to do these days? Just wondering, because i remember when i was younger people would wear their baseball caps with the beak bent, but i think the last time i noticed people in hats they like to keep that shit flat, and i heard with the sticker on?

Damn, nice price on the crew necks.

Got screwed over from some HK seller...

Shill bidded both auctions for the last Kate tee... Auction ended and I was sent the 2nd chance to cop watever thing...

seller kit_sing inc or something along those lines? did you get your stuff yet? i paid for insured shipping and i've been waiting for 3 weeks now. won't answer my emails back either. he does have alright feedback though.

those Vans are so fucking fire...feelin all 3 colorways.

i gotta admit, even though i hated on Supreme it's starting to grow on me...i like those parkas. Lately military style parkas have been an obsession of mine, i'd love to get my hands on one from Junya Watanabe's "Taxi Driver" collection, but i digress...

btw, pardon my severe ignorance, but for those who rock the New Era Fitteds: Do y'all keep the stickers on or off? What's the trendy thing to do these days? Just wondering, because i remember when i was younger people would wear their baseball caps with the beak bent, but i think the last time i noticed people in hats they like to keep that shit flat, and i heard with the sticker on?

i bend the brim a little bit and take the sticker off.

I take the sticker off, just cause if it's something you decide to wear often, the sticker can fade and fall off eventually and then it'll be discolored under where the sticker was.

makes sense, i just take them off because most people leave'em on hah.

i think the thing with the sticker was so that you could take the hat on and off without actually touching it.

leaving stickers on new eras was always about proving to people you had an authentic fitted. with african dudes selling knockoffs in every major shopping district in the bronx, queens, and brooklyn, leaving the holographic sticker on was like saying, "and my shit's real, too".

same deal with dudes leaving tags on clothing circa 94-95 as far as i remembed, but that never caught on much because it is incredibly impractical. strangely enough, this just started catching on in london, with sunglasses of all things. can you imagine rocking some crazy sunglasses with the hangtag still on it?

fitteds are $46, box caps are $36. they had the world famous fitteds in 3 or 4 colors, but none of the big supreme logo. if you want me to pick one up, shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

They reissued the world famous fitteds this season?

bc_1.JPG

was nomad actually a mad house? the only time i've been there and there have been other people shopping was boxing day.

dropped by the store thursday and they showed me what they got so far, i think those speckled box caps looked better the first time supreme did it, i dont like those sparkles or whatever that is they added.

i really need to make sure i pick up one of those feild jackets next month, i still havnt forgiven myself for missing out last year.

i was at supreme nyc today. some of the stuff they had new (i guess) was search and destroy new eras, world famous new eras, grey and purple sparkle box caps, woodland box caps, quilted crewnecks and hoodies, flannels, new longsleeves with a hurricane on the back (didn't really pay further attention bc i didn't like them), really nice football longsleeves in white w/ white print and purple w/ purple print, striped sweaters and rugby polos, plain tees with chest pocket

also still had the leather bomber and the black field jacket