UES Official Contest 2014/1/1 - 2014/12/31

beautiful_FrEaK

page1.jpg

Hey all ,thank you very much again for joining the denim contest.

The picture would be the first page of the denim web page.

So, first of all , i need your covering picture.

I think some guys have worn the jeans already , you can also send the 1month picture to me as well.

After i received the covering picture, i will make a detail page for you one by one.

The detail  page will show your jeans's evolution and your comment.

Here is my email address.

[email protected]

And what i need are

1. covering picture

2. 1 month picture if ready ( front and back side , some close up)

3. your comment, or anything you want to tell us

Please write the title as  Denim Contest.

Actually , it is just like a diary book. A book that shows how you enjoy your life with the jeans.

Any story ,photos, please feel free to send me and i will upload it for you.

Thank you.

Nice weekend!

Lee

Edited by ShAraLeEe

hi Lee

the page looks fantastic, and puts me already in a contest mood even though the jeans aren't here yet!  look forward to contribute as much as I can to this.

for what is worth my nickname is written wrong, it's volvo240thebest and not volvE240thebest. it's not a big deal of course but I'd appreciate the name of the best car to be written in the right way! ahah!

volvo

ps great stuff geL!

Edited by volvo240thebest

ps: My branding date is: 011213 (euro style)

Thought about that, too. But when we ordered I thought I'd be wearing my UES for three weeks at that date. How wrong I was :D I'm already online shopping for whisky, to tide me over. But it was worth it, got a Talisker 18 YO finally again for a reasonable price. Will refrain from posting now until I have something interesting to share.

Max what happened to your memory? You even replied to that post haha :P

Guys, I have a question: Since the 25th of november my package status was first ''Retention'' and at the end of the same day it changed to ''Redirection''. When I called the post office they told me they would probably send it back to where it came from. Now, after mailing and calling a dozen times the status of my shipment changed to ''In Customs''... What does that mean? Is that a good thing?

Max what happened to your memory? You even replied to that post haha :P

Have you seen my whisky collection of mainly empty bottles?

Guys, I have a question: Since the 25th of november my package status was first ''Retention'' and at the end of the same day it changed to ''Redirection''. When I called the post office they told me they would probably send it back to where it came from. Now, after mailing and calling a dozen times the status of my shipment changed to ''In Customs''... What does that mean? Is that a good thing?

Seems better like "Redirection" and it's good to hear that at least one package's status gets updated :rolleyes:

Edited by Max Power

This is a nice fit, mine looks looser than yours. I'm in love with the extra room in thigh, i can play with the baby without problem ;)

Will post a crappy pic today. I can't wait to have my camera back to shoot some details pics and decent fit pics.

Edited by geL-

Yes that's a nice fit b_F! Second that geL! The mobility that I can enjoy in my UES is really what I am loving every time I put them on. On top of that, my stomach tends to bloat quite frequently due to my gastric condition and it's a blessing to be able to put on a 100% cotton denim (which I have not sized up) and still be able to feel comfortable at the same time. Somehow the top block just works very well for me except for the slight hip swell but then again that's where the comfort for movement comes from.        

Thanks for your comments guys! Yes I really dig the little extra room. I guess with the upcoming soaks and washes the little hip flare will go away and the top block will tighten up a little bit.

I pulled the inseam out to 33,865". If I can manage the inseam to stay at this length with stretching, then I'm happy

My status just changed to: Dispatch from outward office of exchange .... :wacko: ... %^&*(!@#???
So basically, after keeping my package for 14 days (in Amsterdam) they finally decided to ship them back to Japan anyway.

Edited by Somar