I've got an AW14 one and it is constantly slipping down my face.

how's the fit on the coaches (or other outerwear)? i've read too many differing accounts saying either it's tts or size up (mainly because the sleeves are too short).

how's the fit on the coaches (or other outerwear)? i've read too many differing accounts saying either it's tts or size up (mainly because the sleeves are too short).

i'm 5'10" and the ss14 ubik coaches jacket in size L fits TTS for me, the sleeves are not short at all. i generally wear size L in other ce outerwear too and haven't had a problem.

thanks for the scoop. i'm around your height too and i would've figured you were sizing up since you bought a large, hence the sleeves being the right length(?). i just bought the pvc coaches in medium because i was told it fits tts, hoping that one's an exception.

thanks for the scoop. i'm around your height too and i would've figured you were sizing up since you bought a large, hence the sleeves being the right length(?). i just bought the pvc coaches in medium because i was told it fits tts, hoping that one's an exception.

yeah size M should be fine for you, i forgot to mention i often layer a hoody under the ubik coach.

so what's the sizing on c.e? is it japanese sizing or do i jus go with my normal size

I only own two tees but I would recommend sizing up. I see some people say TTS on outerwear. They have measurements on their site though...

greyscale'd out thumbnail preview of SS15

bynews-20150129195653-469.jpg

bynews-20150129195725-642.jpg

sick !! Need this face mask

Edited by Lahimself

You really quoted this just to say it is sick? Are you new to the internet?

Thanks. Does it actually stay in position or do you have to awkwardly readjust it all the time? Be honest with me here.

Did not mean to neg. My b.

better look at a handful of items

11015594_1429066450719693_1376418243_n.j

11015589_947414591959196_1152834768_n.jp

Goki, you lied. PacSun does NOT carry CE.

mittromneyconfused_zps9862c5d0.png

edit:

get ur ugly ktt ass outta this thread brah

the fuck is a ktt

Edited by Charts

Anyone by any chance know someone selling this? 

CAV-UAL LIGHT COLLARED CREW

10988922_10152508931901910_5834553672407

I own this in size Small. P.M. if you are interested...

Hi guys, I know a lot of sufu is into C.E

We got a shipment of season 6 CE very late during that season due to shipping issues.  We had to skip out on on Season 7 (current season) and looking forward to season 8.  

I wanted to offer sufu a discount of 35% off all our current CE stock.  We have a good selection of hard to find pieces that I think many would be interested in.

our web store: http://www.trichomeseattle.com

c o d e: basedonenergy

expires end of May, 2015

We will also price match if you can find any pieces available for less anywhere else (hit us up on PM).  

Let me know if you have any questions. After handing all these pieces personally, I have a really good understanding of the brand that I feel isn't really portrayed online anywhere.  So much of and about C.E and the actual garment details isn't found online, kinda nuts.  Will post more garment details when I can. 

_bruised

Edited by TRICHOME

if anyone has the fleece pullover in black sz small or disguise #1 for sale pm me

Been reading through Pharrell's book, and a lot of the designs Sk8thing did for BBC / Ice Cream are actually very visually similar to CE... pretty cool stuff

is the intended fit on this brand supposed to be baggy?

got the ness shirt at xl and its the widest shirt ever, could have easily went L with my chest at 44" the shirt was like 50" wide XL

on the other hand got this seasons no sub shorts xl felt normal fit

looking at t-shirt measurements i swear im xl  and it looks like it would be fitted but haven't tried on a tee yet

can anyone help me out in sizing?

Some items fit baggy. Sizing up one on tees gives you a TTS fit. The pullover I own has a boxy fit and the sleeves are baggy closer the shoulder but taper down. I have seen some people say to size down on jackets.

is the intended fit on this brand supposed to be baggy?

got the ness shirt at xl and its the widest shirt ever, could have easily went L with my chest at 44" the shirt was like 50" wide XL

on the other hand got this seasons no sub shorts xl felt normal fit

looking at t-shirt measurements i swear im xl  and it looks like it would be fitted but haven't tried on a tee yet

can anyone help me out in sizing?

I got the empt-ness shirt in L and it fits well but it's clearly not meant to be fitted in the torso (I'm 6'3", 185-205, 38"-40" bare chest depending on bulk/cut).  XL would have been too baggy for sure.  Torso length was normal (unlike the hoodies, see below).

Recently picked up the plague hoodie in L as well.  Fit is intentionally baggy, sleeves fit as mikeyone4life described.  Torso is intentionally short which could be made somewhat better by sizing up 1 but probably not significantly enough to make the extra bagginess in the shoulders worth it.

I fit a L in almost everything so... I say TTS is generally a safe bet if you're fit unless you have a freakishly long torso.

Edited by Stacks

Hello to the people of this thread. What'd be the best shop in Tokyo to go to for Cav Empt? 

beams, beauty and youth, gr8, contemporary fix, dsm ginza. there is a stockist on the cavempt site