Chicken

Denim Experiment

I'm not in!!! The rise on those would come to my boobs, but I'll buy a pair of others and be with you guys in spirit!

PM sent. I'm in (if it's not too late, damn long weekend). To think it was just going to be me, Hewsinator, and Beatle...

So what is the price we get? I might be in.

I just wonder how these are sized, is the rise higher or the same as S5000, and do they shrink to tag size or 2" larger like the s5000?

i'm 50/50 on this unless we get to find out the details....how exclusive? would they make a special tag for them (something that pertains it's a sf limited ed)? will it be the first and last limited ed?

I could really care less if it's limited ed, numbered or whatever. If the price is comparable to normal samurais, that's fine too. It's really just nice to know the guys over at Samurai gave any feedback at all.

i don't really care about the tag either. i was going to pick up a pair at BiG anyway so this is just right timing for me. it's great that samurai guys want to help out.

PM sent. I'm in (if it's not too late, damn long weekend). To think it was just going to be me, Hewsinator, and Beatle...

I don't think I will be in anymore. Yesterday my parents told me that I will be without a home as they are moving away in a short period of time. That said, I will be in need of the money in a very bad way. But talk about regret...

Maybe I will just be more price elastic though.

That's too bad Hews, I feel for you. My parents are hinting at an upcoming evac for me as well, but the market here is so ridiculously expensive (compared to the last couple of years), that it's nearly impossible for me to get a decent place at a decent price.

Guest jeffvyain

i'll definitely be in if someone will buy my denime lowrise 66s.

yeah, i thought i was in this, but then realized, i can't buy anymore denim. for the next year. i promise that to myself.

Just a quick update !

So far there are 21 people counted as in - I don't really want to talk about the price - but I would assume 200 - 220$ .

But I will let you know once I get a definite answer from Samurai.

I am talking to them about having a special link on their website to update the contest once it started - and after the contest time of - say 1 year - having the public decide which Jeans wins.

I will keep you updatet ! This will be an amazing & unique project !!

Sounds nice. And a link with all entries sounds cool. Maybe someone with good webdesigning and coding skills could make a page where you could log in (only those in the constest gets access ofc) and put up updates that others could comment on. Like a usual web gallery but for contestors only. Then samurai could link to that page.

Just to make it easier for them (and us?) :).

Once again, great project!

i think the japanese dudes should be excluded cuz we all know we would probably be ass fucked by their fadez

i think the japanese dudes should be excluded cuz we all know we would probably be ass fucked by their fadez

really? why? is the climate better? i dont see the difference if they are worn the same. i think you need to just get off your ass and do something in your jeans.

i forgot, japanese dudes have sandpaper skin that wears jeans better.... fuck, how could i forget.

No pain - no gain !

Just to keep us all motivated - little preview...

20060619.jpg

really? why? is the climate better? i dont see the difference if they are worn the same. i think you need to just get off your ass and do something in your jeans.

i forgot, japanese dudes have sandpaper skin that wears jeans better.... fuck, how could i forget.

haha yeah, and they all have big glossy eyes like in the japanese anime cartoons. lol :eek:

to horrible or anyone else that knows samuari really well, is this the same model as the black ones that just came out? as i'm confused about the fit of these. and would be also confused about the sizing as well........

I was pulling for Ande Whalls but the guys over at Samurai seem to be awesome, this is really cool, and they're awarding the winner with a pair of jeans and a spot on their website, too cool. I am still in, for sure, sorry RB11's, you must wait. And those pics beattle are certainly motivating, I can not wait.

to horrible or anyone else that knows samuari really well, is this the same model as the black ones that just came out? as i'm confused about the fit of these. and would be also confused about the sizing as well........

It says they fit like the 5000VX. You can look at pics of the 5000VX (there are also pics of the larger 3000VX) here:

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/d-stock/19oz2.html

Shit, I don't want to be involved in this :( I'm really feeling the difference between my PBJ and Kicking Mule's though...

Sorry if this is a dumbass question, but a good ol discussion on fit never goes amiss. The size chart on samurai doesnt give the rise on these, anyone know???? Also whats the fit like??