Chicken

Denim Experiment

Some pics of me wearing the sammies in raw state ( yes, that is a cast ). I'm a little under 5'9, 135 lbs and have roughly 19.5" thighs.

http://www.tehw00t.net/winq/samfront.jpg

http://www.tehw00t.net/winq/samback.jpg

http://www.tehw00t.net/winq/samside.jpg

These are quite baggy on me currently. I'm hoping they shrink ALOT, otherwise there will probably be a pair up on the market come november.

Unfortunately I don't think these are going to shrink enough for you. I got the same size and it's just right on me. I'm about the same height with 15 lbs on you.

the website absolutely has to feature a line up of all the contestants' numbers on their back patches...kind of like taking attendance ;)

Speaking of the website... any news on it?

8 days away.... cant wait!

Yeah, I'm just trying to set it up so everyone's own post ONLY go to their "category." It's very possible and easy to implement; I just need to figure it out. Basically it will be easy to see the latest 10 or so posts, the "about the denim contest post," and if you want to keep up with just one contestant's posts you can click their name under "category."

It's already easy for users to post and upload pictures with their posts, which is what I figured would be necessary.

So, it seems like I will be in the contest after all.

I'm 5'8 and only have like an inch bigger thighs than winq, so it won't be a tight fit, but that's not what I'm after either and I think I'll like them.

I'll let someone else have them if I end up not liking them or just change my mind.

still waiting on mine:(

crap. i saw that you'd posted and i got excited for you, thinking the international post screwup had miraculously reversed itself...

they'll show up eventually!

If it was shipped back, and Samurai knows about the whole address problem, you could technically still get your pair end of this week/beginning of next right?

yeah... hopefully

if not, you all can start without me.

you'll smoke em anyway!

So, it seems like I will be in the contest after all.

I'm 5'8 and only have like an inch bigger thighs than winq, so it won't be a tight fit, but that's not what I'm after either and I think I'll like them.

I'll let someone else have them if I end up not liking them or just change my mind.

hopefully if you decide to let them go i can get my 3rd chance in right?

Update on website...2000db is working on it - with all that stuff he´s shipping from japan he seems to be quite busy...anyhow - he will be done in time

OKAY..recieved shirt today..looking good...Runs big - S is more like M....

278272662_89f1c26df2.jpg

278272529_287d44c76f.jpg

278272469_a331e8b502.jpg

Looking good Beatle. I think I'll still stick to my own AA shirt (if I choose to make one). I think I'll also put a samurai logo or graphic on there as well, possibly just a red-upright rectangle with the word samurai on it, with the 'A' upright.

So Canada post is fucking bullshit, those assholes DID send my jeans back and didn't even leave a delivery notice! :mad: I've had shit sent to my work before and apparently this time they couldn't figure it out. I'm so fucking pissed of right now. I e-mailed Tosiko and I'm awaiting her response but I think I'll be waiting longer then cheap. :( Have fun starting on the first guys, I probably won't get mine till my fucking birthday.

$50 for that t-shirt is just way too much for me. When my fraternity makes rush shirts each semester if we have to pay more than $12 we normally feel ripped off.

Maybe you could get us this really great deal.....

i'm not in the contest, but i do make and sell t-shirts for (half) a living...

just find your local screenprinter and talk to them about it.

if you have art already (to scale, color-corrected), they'll probably charge you $25 to proof the art, $25 to burn the screens, and then somewhere in the range of $8-11 per shirt for a two-color, front and back print on AA shirts. minimum order would be somewhere around 24 pieces, probably, so that would work out to about ~$12 per shirt...

i'm not in the contest, but i do make and sell t-shirts for (half) a living...

Mabye you could be persuaded to do a limited edition run of contest tees?

Mabye you could be persuaded to do a limited edition run of contest tees?

honestly, even if i weren't ridiculously busy with my day job + the t-shirt business + trying to buy a house, i'd suggest that beatle or another contest organizer go through a local screenprinter... it'll be faster, cheaper, and with fewer middle-men. ;)

Nice try. You probably can't convince me to pay money to advertise the fact that my jeans smell like shit. :P :p :P

Btw, I'm #16 and mine fit near perfectly before soak :). But oh god the waist is TIGHT. I'm gonna have to soak with me IN the jeans X__X.