Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

The whole concept of Contour drawings, to me at least, is foreign. I never took any formal drawing course before this one and I'm actually trying to break myself of a lot of habits. Normally my drawings are very broken up and liquid rather than cogent, proportional images, so relearning to draw is coming as something of a challenge. Thanks for the comments though Servo, definitely very helpful considering how much more cohesive your drawings are than anything I'm doing right now.

I had the exact same homework/project this week too... what school do you go to?

Just an observation, the wood ?spoon? thing makes it look like he has a goatee or something. I'm just being picky but I don't think it needs it at all personally (doesn't really add anything to the concept)

It's a chocolate flake, it is actually an essential part of it for the whole "99 problems" joke lol.

Thanks man, it's the post uni thing I think. Not having to show my work to tutors or cater to what they think is "interesting" is helping me find my "voice" as it were. BTW, in case it isn't clear, this is my take on an English version of those tattoos of skulls with snakes going through the eyes.