Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

designers, I'm in need of major critique! suggestions? the whole point is promoting the positive things about N. Korea such as their homogeneous culture that's untouched and pure. Forget about the negatives of the authoritarian govmnt system for a sec. Though generally speaking soldiers and military elements will give off a negative feeling, I'm trying to portray this through their perspective. Fighting together (unity) with their own people is a positive look. What we see is completely different from what they see in the world.

experience609.jpg

i was really angry today so i made angry art and fuck you if you dont like it i dont care you fuck face i'll punch your mother

IMG_2688.jpg

IMG_2687.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

IMG_2685.jpg

this one works upside down and right side up you stupid fuck

IMG_2684.jpg

i am so angry i hate sufu i hate you

why am i posting this?

fuck you

agjakfhgajerijiah

some "nice boy" from h-------d

oh ho ho ho

no i grabbed my box or art stuff and went outside and made angry drawings

this is basically how i doodle but with color and ink

so far it has been compared to de kooning (twice), basquiat, an angry haring, and one other i forget

it's just fucking angry doodles

some art genius i know liked them

idk

i just hate everything

1M, I don't think 'purity' and military together sound good to most people.

i agree with you, but to North Koreans, their military is normality and their perspective on what the military means is different to us. Just trying to back up my stand. Thanks for the reply.

no i grabbed my box or art stuff and went outside and made angry drawings

this is basically how i doodle but with color and ink

so far it has been compared to de kooning (twice), basquiat, an angry haring, and one other i forget

it's just fucking angry doodles

some art genius i know liked them

idk

i just hate everything

Sounds like artschool alright.

- trick your way through it by doing absolute crap the "proffesors" like

- try to do something honest and "you" and drop out seriously messed up

^ Pick one....

designers, I'm in need of major critique! suggestions? the whole point is promoting the positive things about N. Korea

I think one way to approach this would be to look @ what kind of visual language South Koreans have developed to portray the North.

The upward streaming colors in the posted image make me think of anti aircraft guns, explosions, maybe a bit of nuclear holocaust.

magnetic, the first is dope, i love that kinda desaturated look on photos

natse, im liking the looks of all these in theory, but the lines and the text are fucking with me. i cant decide if its that big a deal or not. wonder if it could somehow be worked into the solid shapes instead of on top of the lines? i dont know..

I think I'm going to change the dune messiah cover to match the weight of the lines on the other more, more like this one. I'll see what I can do with the type when I do.

childrenofdune3.jpg

i think this is worlds better, same idea and look but much more legible just like i was thinking. looks good

A fanzine/book I designed and art directed. Myself and 3 of my friends did the illustrations. Just getting a few test copies printed from a print on demand company to see how they come out then we'll think about selling them or not.

http://www.nascentideas.com/files/typology1.pdf

been printing zines and artist books for a while now with some others in the pipeline, looks good. What company are you using?

been printing zines and artist books for a while now with some others in the pipeline, looks good. What company are you using?

I'm using lulu.com i'll let you know how they come out when I get them back. It's approx 90 pages or I'd just make them myself.

New cover

godemperorofdune2.jpg