Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

^yes. apparently.. it was an actual question though, so if you can answer thatd be cool.

the price is a statement, read it agaaaain. the xeroxes of the same framed pieces are free for the taking, so what's the difference between that and the 1 of 1 piece?

and the other objects are $300. (intended to be sold)

edit- nevermind, thanks billy

the price is a statement, read it agaaaain. the xeroxes of the same framed pieces are free for the taking, so what's the difference between that and the 1 of 1 piece?

and the installation of the frame+shelf+xerox are $300. (intended to be sold)

exactly. Imagine a ven diagram. The left circle is the framed prints, just the framed prints, for sale for $278, xxx, the right circle is the xeroxes, for free, and in the middle are both those things, the concept of object versus anti-object (the xerox), the installation, for $300. I will post my thesis paper when its done if you like for something more thorough.

thanks for the comments.

Ann D-esque necklace.

Black silk ribbon (hand dyed)

Buffalo horn beads

and here I just bought the real deal for alot more cash than u made that for. :'(

looks good!

my gf's prom thing is coming up and i'm doing her dress

here are some sketches, which one do you like the best? :)

dsc0063np1.jpg

i like the one with the figure behind the dress. imo think it looks the most young and hip. can u show pics when u finish the dress? u gonna make a tux for yourself?

a tuxedo would be way harder I imagine.

yeah i'm not that experienced with sewing...i'll propably just wear a white shirt with a tie and some black pants :)

i'll post pics of the finished piece but it will take a few weeks i think, have to find the right fabric first!

^ ya i was gonna ask what kind of fabric you were gonna use. thinking about making a basic dress out of cotton jersey.. i'll post pics if it ever gets done

The type doesn't mean anything on this, it's gonna be replaced when I get a good Andrew Logan quote. Just trying out some new ways to add interest to a line drawing.

*quotation

Procrastinating at the office. Scanner art. Bank statements and cut up post-it notes. Just emailed it to a friend as proposed album art for a disc his label is releasing soon in a dvd box.

that looks nice, but a bit too sparse i think..