Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

i like the 3rd one in the first image best

^ I agree, this one caught my eye, although the gathering may be a bit more difficult.

Your girl is very lucky; you must be one in a million (at least to sew her a dress).

X-post from WAYWT. Thanks MuFID! for letting me know about this (I don't get around the site much.)

This is a dress I made from one piece of fabric and two seams. I didn't do any sketches for it, but just fit it to my body. Viscose blend, so it is very pajama-like in texture, kind of a go-between. If I get around to it, I may post pics of the back later.

ArtShowandRandomPics252.jpg

can i ask how your images are created? very unique :)

i make them using photoshop. i take a photograph or image then trace with the pencil tool, add dots, add animation movements with frames. walah!

instant bullshit. heh.

if you want to make some of your own, pm me and ill give you more detailed instructions.

hopefully you were talking to me for i will feel like one giant jackass

i make them using photoshop. i take a photograph or image then trace with the pencil tool, add dots, add animation movements with frames. walah!

instant bullshit. heh.

if you want to make some of your own, pm me and ill give you more detailed instructions.

hopefully you were talking to me for i will feel like one giant jackass

i was talking to someone else..

j/k :P :p , nice work :)

cool blog, i'll definitely check it out from time to time.

on that note, can someone teach me or point me towards a tutorial of how to make my own blog? i wanna be able to make my own blog that's not through blogger or wordpress or xanga etc.

yea you buy the hosting and whatever domain you want and then on the blogspot site you set up the FTP to transfer all the files onto your site and you can do whatever the hell you want with them from there. I think wordpress works the same, but wordpress may also have a program? I'm not sure.

wordpress has an interface probably like blogspot. i'm on it - http://www.analogstrike.com - everything is editable when you fuck with the style sheets and divs. i customized a premade theme that was closer to what i was going for (columns and etc), saved a lot of trouble that way.

tumblr is also pretty dope looking, but i've never used it. these are built on it -

http://pflix.net/

http://shelbot.tumblr.com/

this is something i did for my portfolio-thingy (i wanna study graphic design)

a series of cd covers for (fictional) electro bands

inspired by a bunch of other designers/artists, but still everything is handmade ;)

cdsak3.jpg

sorry for the large pic :)

nice, whilst i dont recognise most of them, #2 = F&L right?

thanks

with f&l, do you mean food & liquor? if so, then yes, nopattern (the designer) was an inspiration

but the covers aren't really modelled after real covers, just the way some artists work was an inspiration :)