Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

i'm working on this right now. i had to turn it in like this, it's only in a state of semi-finishedness, but the base wasn't finished as well as the tapes weren't melted on properly yet. as of right now, they still aren't.

sorry for bad pic too, to much going on in the background...

DSC_0620.jpg

thanks. i haven't been checking this thread in a while but i've been missing out on some great stuff. i particularly like matay's illustrations and your sculptures, oskar -- very expressive. i like them the way they are, but were you planning on painting them or doing a painting of them?

i was planning on painting clothes and arms on some of them. but i do like the minimalist look of them. maybe i might do i painting of them. thanks for the idea chicken

^that is really cool.

ifiworkedforpamau9.jpg

thats cool, i'm not a fan of the style at all, theres a few other people that do it, and i dunno, just can't get into it, it's almost like they are trying wayyy too hard to be sensory evoking. my only suggestion would be to try and clean up the contour lines of the body even tho it might just be the fabric from her dress, it just makes it look messy.

keep it up.

^cool, i just took a class called Interactivity where I learned how to use Processing. here's my final project. Basically just type what you see and press enter, don't type incorrectly or he'll get away. refresh the page to restart

i was playing that fishing game.. i only could last 7 words or so. cool work though!

Here are some pieces i did in high school and collage. in order from recent to old pieces

artshow1-1.jpg

at last years community collage art show. got honorable mention.. yay

hungryoldwoman.jpg

hungaryman.jpg

5.jpg

plum.jpg

fatso.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

board.jpg

Picture01.jpg

haha. when i was writing man i was thinking "it could be a girl.." so thanks for clearing that up madam. again love the simple line drawings. the upper middle one kinda looks like kate moss?

haha. when i was writing man i was thinking "it could be a girl.." so thanks for clearing that up madam. again love the simple line drawings. the upper middle one kinda looks like kate moss?
thanks, flattered you like them :) That one is of Iekeliene Stange, but I have one that I've made of Kate Moss also :P

click

m_77bde078c37bc2385d0cb936f213e3d3.jpg