Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

I'm bored and since I'm obsessed with finding album artwork (like having it on my ipod/itunes especially with the coverflow now) so I thought I'd make some for songs/remixes that don't have artwork/couldn't find.

started with Feist - My Moon, My Man (Boys Noize Remix)

mymoonmymansufu.jpg

...it turned out usable and it was fun PS practice, I'm happy, going to do some more now.

thoughts?

looks good,, i just dont really like that moon on her forehead..

I'm bored and since I'm obsessed with finding album artwork (like having it on my ipod/itunes especially with the coverflow now) so I thought I'd make some for songs/remixes that don't have artwork/couldn't find.

started with Feist - My Moon, My Man (Boys Noize Remix)

mymoonmymansufu.jpg

...it turned out usable and it was fun PS practice, I'm happy, going to do some more now.

thoughts?

i like this a lot, but also not feeling the moon on her head either. how'd you do the 3-d red/blue blur on the bottom half of her body? i'd love to know.

i did this for a monthly party some friends and i throw... danger inspired.

l_63142c3172b095367bf5a855cf434073.jpg

haha wow. i just realized how many similar elements are in both of our images. fucking a.

a lot of my recent fucking around iscompletely fucking danger inspired, along with a couple other artists with s similar style.

actually pretty easy for the red/green, I went to the channels and nudged the red channel over a little and and green the other way, then put that layer over and blah blah I'm sure you know the rest.

I've been really interested in old photomontage stuff and with photoshop and not scissors/paste/camera it's cool to create these recreate effects like this....I'm having fun figuring how to fake stuff.

ahh true... i should've thought of that, thanks.

i'm into the photomontage stuff as well, and also some other 80's revival designs and whatnot.

i'm sure you've heard of electrik suicide - he just did a few shirts for the hundreds

also discodust/ the zonders? do some awesome redesign. i love the crease lines and real attention to detail on some of these. if you didn't know any better you'd think they were scans of shit from the 70's and 80's. gotta learn how to do the weathered effect.

discodust1.jpg

codebreaker.jpg

havent posted in this thread in a while, some random stuff..

poster for a small jazz event (work in progress, so ignore the contents..):

jazz_poster.jpg

I did this last spring along with two other somewhat matching units, I dont have much experience with furniture so its pretty simple and basic :o thinking about working on an armchair next, will have to see..

table02.jpg

havent posted in this thread in a while, some random stuff..

poster for a small jazz event (work in progress, so ignore the contents..):

jazz_poster.jpg

I did this last spring along with two other somewhat matching units, I dont have much experience with furniture so its pretty simple and basic :o thinking about working on an armchair next, will have to see..

table02.jpg

Did you really make that? I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic. Thats a really good job, though.