Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

it seems pretty cool so far, and the support team seems helpful. I'll be happier once I figure out how to implement this page on my site without fucking my site up. I tried it out and it basically broke the rest of my shit and that's no good. I haven't tried out any of the other features (following people does what? I think im following you now Magnetic)

we'll see what it costs because I could do this myself, but their system is nice.

I think CargoCollective is great. It gives you complete control over what you do with with your page and also gets some decent exposure.

Dum, I like the layout, its simple, easy, and plain nice. You can toy around with it a bit and maybe you'll figure something out that you like more.

Picture15-1.png

REEEEAAALLLY rough draft i'm working on

of the cover of this mixtape for a friend.

"garden state of mind" by moruf.

i don't like those fonts, just put those there as placeholders.

the camo pattern is made up of nj & africa shapes repeated , which i'd have to redraw and make less jagged.

i just wanted to put something down quickly.

bllllah. help? lol

other idea

Picture13-1.png

Camo pattern seems like a good idea i'd suggest more interesting colors and getting some texture in there.

In terms of color - rather than just 'fading' the colors in the background you can usually get a good depth if you imagine mixing a color across a color wheel. It neutralizes the color without having to add white or black and diluting the color.

my_color_wheel_2-1.jpg

edit: color wheel I use when I can't think off the top of my head - it's tough to imagine if you aren't using paint but it works. So here since it looks like you're working the yellow-orange to green mixing it to red-and-violet toned neutrals.