Ran into a superfuturian on the street!

mizanation

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met up with Ayn in SF but we planned it over PMs here in SuFu. Went to a lesbian party (which we didn't know was going to be lesbian party) in the Tenderloin before we ducked out to another club.

Also met Sycamore and Justice at SE when I went to check out the shop.

Where is Ayn these days anyway??

Is there a sufuer that takes the 7 train in NY?

I keep seeing this guy on it that wears the same raw jeans every day. Wears Vans (Authentics or Old Skoo) and I saw a Nike Air Infra Red, I think. Nom de Guerre or Supreme or some shit for a tee or top.

I'm so intrigued.

Is there a sufuer that takes the 7 train in NY?

I keep seeing this guy on it that wears the same raw jeans every day. Wears Vans (Authentics or Old Skoo) and I saw a Nike Air Infra Red, I think. Nom de Guerre or Supreme or some shit for a tee or top.

I'm so intrigued.

i take the 7 everyday and wears vans, raw denim, and supreme, but my vans are usually sk8hi, i sold a lot of my supreme stuff, and i haven't rocked raw denim in a minute.

i NEVER see any sufu-style people on the 7.

There are lots of edmontonians on SuFu. So don't be too surprised if you run into fellow SuFu, especially because the shopping in Edmonton is so concentrated into just a few spots in town, and some of us do already hang out.

i take the 7 everyday and wears vans, raw denim, and supreme, but my vans are usually sk8hi, i sold a lot of my supreme stuff, and i haven't rocked raw denim in a minute.

i NEVER see any sufu-style people on the 7.

I take the 7. All the way to Main Street.

Right now I'm wearing some APCs.

My cousin also takes the 7, he wears Samurais.

I usually have a black 3 way bag (summer courses) and reading a book.

I dunno why you never see any sufu-style people. A ton of fobby Asians kinda dress the way some people do here on sufu.

----

wasn't there a Sufu Missed Connections thread somewhere? Maybe someone should revive it.

Forums are , can be strange / diverse but life even more so . Met a guy today in my mates retro shop who has lived within half a mile from where i live for the last 18 years . He played in a punk band at my school in 1979 , knows loads of people i know (similar music taste 50s rockabilly/country/punk), was wearing a late 60s 101j and 55 501xx (ie, very smilar taste in denim) Turns out we had both noticed each other around our area for years but never said a word !!!

so today im sitting eatting a danish(pastry) and drinking an iced coffee when i hear "rachael?" me shocked cause i know about 20 people in london and they are all at work and in different areas looks up to see the lovely miss seraphim

probably the most attractive superencounter i can imagine...

hope she's been well.

I've seen a kid at Pitt or just someone that lives in Pittsburgh walking around in redlines, APC I think. Last spotting was still cold and I think there was a pea coat or Hare jacket involved. Never said anything, but it could be Thorns? Any other Pittsburgese in these parts?