Visvim F/W 2013

kiya

Now that I am in the same situation Vinneus was in, I can say it is pretty shitty that Visvim keeps its American buyers completely in the dark about their purchases. Here I am out $600+ and I have no idea I am going to get the item I ordered. Card charged, email confirmation of order but no idea if I actually got the item. Considering its 2013 vis should figure out their stock control on the website. Why charge somebodys card if you don't even have the item ready to ship? Borderline theft to me.

....just blows my mind how it takes a month in most cases to even find out if you got the item or not. Horoki could have thousands of dollars, liquid, to move around or play with for weeks. then next big drop issue refunds.

anywho, new lhamo shirt is flannel! and 32,000Â¥

Hey guys, I'm about to buy some FBT's Reno, but I have no idea what size choose. My last FBT's where the purple lattice a few years back, and even I had chosen my usual size (US10), they fit more like a 11-11,5. Is it still the same or have you any advices to help me?

Supposedly FBT's are true to size now since moving production to JP. 

Can't speak from experience though never had a pair.

My bearfoot folk FBT from 09 was TTS.

Thanks guys, a friend told me the same, i can order safely my usual size now! ;)

been a while since my last post. visited FIL singapore recently and grabbed the damaged kilgore and infantry pants from ss13. 

i must say that the infantry pants is such a nice pants that vis has ever done next to high water ..

*sorry for the bad pic since i dont get much natural light in my room .. sucks

zMnlOwm.jpg

Edited by seven.homme

i did. it is an amazing jacket and i almost buy it, but since im spending time in indonesia until next year, it just doesnt make sense for me to buy em considering the price.

but otherwise its such an great piece ! it has a big internal pocket on the back where you can access from the outsides ..

Edited by seven.homme

hey guys  can i ask, my true size is US 10

I have americana crepe sole US 10  and  visvim virgil crepe sole US 10, their all runs big for me 

So if i wanna get Visvim ICT americana or Visvim virgil kngr ss/13 what sizes should i get?

some people said i have to downsize to size 9 for virgil

and about the ICT i havent found a clue what size should i get

please need your advice  :)

I don't really know anything about visvim.  Where is the place to get it if you don't want to be raped by sellers in the US?  I don't think it's on rakuten... just wondering if $500 is pretty much the going rate for shirts.

Edited by itsbenhere