Visvim F/W 2013

kiya

I've ordered once from the ICT web store once and when i got my first email or maybe when i was ordering it, it said i may not hear anything for two weeks. Anyways it was about two weeks and then the item shipped out to me from Hong Kong, which is where the Visvim web store stuff will ship out as well and take a few days to get stateside. I believe somewhere in the fine print/ translations there is some mention of being a couple weeks for confirmation but i am foggy on it. If they let you order now you're pretty much guaranteed to get your item, they don't do as much of the drawing from a basket bologna anymore i've heard. They do not have a good system for this stuff though, they don't wish to make anything easy.

That is terrible when it comes to web sales, no company should be able to get away with taking a customers money and order and having no contact with them for up to two weeks before an order goes out.

yea, i just mostly regret not payimg with a credit card, although i would have eventually gotten charged a small fee i wouldnt have $1190 in limbo. But it was an impulse buy, i got geeked on being able to just click and order. no emailing, paypal gifting, etc.

...in lighter news Jakob chambrey and Artifact Herrigbone on its way!

pullover chambrey should be the perfect fall base layer and the coverall could be my new barbers coat! may need to crop the sleeves a bit, but fuck yea!

Edited by Vinneus

Sorry for posting this here but you guys are the experts and this is rather urgent. So I got this Lhamo from a very respectable online store, this has got to be a joke right? No way that is unique. Misspellings on tags and also no hologram tag.

SANY0230_zpsb3374969.jpg

SANY0232_zpsa0d02d0c.jpg

SANY0236_zps99d07d6c.jpg

SANY0231_zpse577f877.jpg

Edited by Oli888

The inside labels should say "Visvim" no? instead of "VSVM", none of my Fall/Winter 11-12 or Fall/Winter 12-13 have "VSVM". However, spelling mistakes are the same on my Lhamo tags, which was purchased from F.I.L.

Edited by rirawin

I know they did on their older backpacks (pre 2010?) and some G-Line pieces, but not sure about the Lhamo, which what first came out S/S '11 ? I own clothing from most seasons and even when they transitioned from the old label V inside an octagon to what they have now, none of them have had VSVM as the label.

I could be wrong mind you !

i was just patiently waiting to strike!

...i find when i dont lurk this thread and obsess over the brand as much im able to keep a clear head and make my seasonal purchases with no influence, and avoid over buying and eventually reselling.

(missed u too!)

That is terrible when it comes to web sales, no company should be able to get away with taking a customers money and order and having no contact with them for up to two weeks before an order goes out.

ZCDDAdL.jpg

why not just return it to the "respectable" shop. its clearly wrong on some level.

I am contemplating returning it. I mean the material feels super soft but this label thing and VSVM spelling puts me off. How can I check which season the shirt is from? Made a picture of the inside tag.

SANY0238_zps0a30c88f.jpg

SANY0239_zpsc1f364e5.jpg

SANY0240_zpsd6feaeb9.jpg

looks totally legit to me man, I would just send pics to FIL and see if you get a response. The finish and stitching, selvedge cuffs and body and buttons looks totally legit. The fakes are pretty shitty imo, and if this is the case and fakes are coming out like this color me impressed. The only red flag is the hologram, all lhamos should have it. PM me the store name or something!

Edited by Fycus

Though mine came with buttons in the spare bag and proper spelling, the denim certainly looks legit and the mismatched cuff buttons are a detail that fakes would normally not bother with. 

Mine is marked VS0001825 if that helps you with dating the lhamo variations at all.

Hey guys, need your expertise here.  Has there ever been a natural dye Noragi released before?  Essentially, am trying to cop a Noragi that is closest to the one that Hiroki always wears (the one where he's hand sewn his own patches on the sleeves).  It seems like a indigo natural dye but in terms of material, can't tell for sure if it is linen or a mix of cotton and linen.  Anyone knows?  The Noragi's released so far are either not natural dye or natural dye but in denim (e.g. the ICT version), as far as I recall.