Guys, the SL website is going crazy. No more mens permanent collection? I don't know what's happening anymore.

EDIT: The Permanent Collection is back.  The Pre SS for women slideshow is up, though. Looks less casual then the F/W stuff. 

Edited by Illithid Dude

ssenses sale on slp is pretty good right now. they dropped prices crazy yesterday. denim was 50% off. but most of it is gone now

yep, still some decent stuff around.  picked up a belt.  free shipping too (over $200)

moto boots + other fall stuff are featured in this

D1s4TLh.png

i hope they produce some jeans with tapered+zippered openings, similiar to the picture above.

the double layered stack of "zipper-on-zipper" is sick as hell, paired with the moto boot.

ideally, they should have done it for these leather panel combo jeans (on barneys), but oh well.

n4hcabO.jpg

jeans still look good though.  might pick up a pair later if they're still around

and there are just so many fuckin choices for leather goods this season... it's mind-boggling
"always a saint laurent leather daddy fetish concept"

HPCoWyK.jpg

YSL-saint-laurent-jodhpur-cropped-boot-i

anyone got these in a 41.5 - 42.5?

Id be willing to trade for a BNIB pair of the same jodhpur pair in black size 42.5

condition does not have to be BNIB but flawless

Edited by Glitch

^ i agree... even the selvedge denim line seems to already been axed

all lux brands seem to be like that though, even balmain which was one of the last french houses to have everything made in france/japan now has stuff made in tunisia.. of course the prices remain the same which is the gutting part  :(

are there any campaign shots or fit pics of the bold 2 and 5 sunglasses? can't decide which ones to get.

not sure if you've tried them on, but the bold 5 sunnies were for some reason extremely narrow in the temples for me.

other than that, i think it's the best one from the initial lineup.  

not sure why they took sunglasses off from the web-store... possibly to accommodate adding new styles or possibly for an overhaul of the entire line?  

the narrowness might be a concern. i've got a pretty huge head and going by the measurements, it seems to be almost as narrow as the oliver peoples x soloist round which fit very narrow on me. but i agree, the bold 5 is the nicest one. but squarish frames tend to look like shit on me.

i assume they are made under luxottica so they should be easily accessible at most eye wear stores.

http://charlieporter.net/stories/10591

showroom pictures of the fw 13 garments.

20130430-105047.jpg

20130430-105001.jpg

also a close up of the ripped chain jeans.

the chains are handsewn into the jeans that might be a reason for the pricetag of over 2000 usd.

they do look really interesting.

has anyone handled them in person yet?

does anyone know when they will be available in the stores? 

Edited by ngoa

Holy shit the stuff ssense just put up for SLP FW 13 is actually reasonably priced. $350 for 15.5 cm indigo raw denim jeans? That's nearing impulse buy territory for SLP.

pricing on luisa is pretty similar for me, just ordered  one of the blue dirty washed jeans yesterday. will arrive today, ill post pics if wanted

Edited by Glitch

pricing on luisa is pretty similar for me, just ordered  one of the blue dirty washed jeans yesterday. will arrive today, ill post pics if wanted

Really? For me, Luisa Via Roma is at least $150 more then ssense. For one coat, it's $1000 more. I think it's more expensive in the states, though... Post the pictures though!