Saw this in stores. Unfortunately, the detailing on the sleeves looks really cheap in person, like a print on the leather. Would have been cooler if it was actual hand-applied paint, as the price tag would suggest. 

Got the Saint Laurent black hoodie from Ssense it's pretty nice, fits well and is warm. The price is pretty crazy though, but I still feel like it was worth it. 

32418M057001_1_2.jpg

If I was your dad I'd smack your jeans size 22 ass!

Why are you so butdevestated about what I spend my money on, I just gave my opinion on the product incase anyone else was thinking of buying it. If you can afford it who gives a fuck? 

Shut up young man, go to your room.

But it's personal opinion, to say I don't have a good understanding of money is wrong. I see people buy stuff, and I think "Why would you spend that much on that?" At the end of the day if they're happy with it, who cares? Just because I wouldn't spend money on a certain thing doesn't make it not worth it to the person that does. 

Edited by Legate

what reason is there to drop 1k on something so basic other than the name attached to it. hedi's got his fingers wrapped around you. nothing about it warrants the price. it's a black hoodie. for a couple of hundred more, you can get yourself some leather boots.

but i suppose do what you want. it's your money.

leave the dude alone. like none of us have spent crazy money on something that, in retrospect, wasn't the smartest thing in the world to buy

Look, I left preservatives in the cupboard and told him that safe sex was important, I came back home and he was fucking the dog. Saying he wore a condom is no fucking argument, this is SUFU, this family gotta have standards! If no one protests the whole forum will be overrun by dogfuckers, is that what you want?

Does anyone know where I can get the navy hooded cardigan besides Serie Noire? I've been searching everywhere online, but have only seen it in the black and grey colorway.

Looking for an M. Would buy from Serie Noire, but unfortunately SL is on their exclusion for the private sales, and won't be on sale until after January...

I managed to try out the perfecto last week. The 48 feels tight and i look like jackass since the sleeves were kinda short. I managed to try the 50, but i still think it look ridiculous on me, since i have been lifting 4-5 times a week for the last 6 months. I didnt bother trying out the jeans since they look like they were cut slimmer than 19cm dior, and i cant fit in those no more.

Saw the card holder and wallet, and also the boots. The card holder looks kinda fragile for everyday use. And surprisingly the boots feel kinda light, like something from zara. As opposed to heavy and solid boots you normally get from LV or the likes.

I managed to try out the perfecto last week. The 48 feels tight and i look like jackass since the sleeves were kinda short. I managed to try the 50, but i still think it look ridiculous on me, since i have been lifting 4-5 times a week for the last 6 months. I didnt bother trying out the jeans since they look like they were cut slimmer than 19cm dior, and i cant fit in those no more.

Saw the card holder and wallet, and also the boots. The card holder looks kinda fragile for everyday use. And surprisingly the boots feel kinda light, like something from zara. As opposed to heavy and solid boots you normally get from LV or the likes.

I don´t think SL is meant to be worn by sporty people - you see, Hedi´s strategy behind the pricing is that people can´t afford food or going to a gym.

have you never purchased leather soled shoes before? that is very normal

you can add rubber protection if you want. depends on preference, if you are in snow/rain a lot, etc.

it improves the lifespan of the sole, but i usually leave it alone if i don't intend to wear it in the winter, or ride with it in the summer

I'd say go with your true size, it fits slim but it's not going to be constricting or anything. I'm normally a 44 and it fits spots on everywhere. If you're getting it from Mr. Porter just get the 48 and if it doesn't work out you can easily exchange for a 50 with them.

The other day I received a pair of SLP 15.5 cm denim. The most slim cuts I've worn before this were Naked & Famous Super Skinny Guys and Dior Homme 17.5cm.

I find that the top block is fine and not that tight, but the knees and lower legs are skin tight, like to the point I have a bit of trouble going up stairs even. When I sit down they definitely pull around the knees well.

Is this how they should fit? Do they stretch much at all? If not should I size up one? I was looking at the measurements on SSense and I feel that the top block may be a bit too loose if I go up one.