Yom

visvim s/s 2013

Just tried on the Cochise boot. Head's up to people - it runs around half-size smaller than Grizzly. The leather is hard and not sure if it can soften as time goes. But the construction is incredible.

What color do you guys like most? In real life the Burgundy leather shines (in a good way), but you can't go wrong with either brown colorways.

Edited by monkeyboy

the leather will soften. they most likely fit the same as virgils due to the narrow width. (Griz being very wide.)

Cochise boots are growing on me - brown/olive are the best to me. But for 90.000 yen I'd rather get a pair of Grizzly's.

Kerchief jacket Indigo camping trailer. Red navy or black. Size up one size. The indigo camping trailer pop up store in Japan

Sorry to muck up this thread with a question about a past-season item, but I figured that this is where the Vis brain-trust is hanging out these days: Does anyone have experience with/own the A/W 11 Lt. Matoi jacket? Does it run large or small? I'm a size 3 in all Vis jackets I have (Nomad, PFD, Kilgore), but I'm looking at a size 4 Matoi at the moment and wondering if it'll fit. Also, how warm/heavy is it? More a Fall/lightly lined piece or heavy? Thanks much.

Was about to order from the webstore until i looked at the price difference from Yen to HK...anyone have a reliable proxy or other way they can advise of than paying so much more?

image-3_zps20740963.jpeg

new kngr virgils

image_1-2_zps90887565.jpeg

visvim solution to sole "defect"

image_4_zps56182a4f.jpeg

cochise boots

image_3-1_zpsdcb6aed7.jpeg

personal favorite, deadwood chambray

image_2-2_zpscd3c2988.jpeg

kerchief jacket

image_5_zps7416fb6e.jpeg

image_6_zpse76f04a8.jpeg

attus coat

What is going on with that sole? The welt is stitched through the rubber and cut off at the end of every outward stitch?

seems like they added an additional stitch at the tip of the sole and its stitched thro the welt thro the sole, tied a knot and cut it off. doesnt seem like it will help imo

cool pics Mattv. Did you see the 102 one wash ? How does the cotton/linen mix denim feels ? It looks less dark than the usual 100% cotton one wash colorway ?

I say it again but cochise look gorgeous, too bad there is no size 12.

Yes I saw the 102 one wash jacket emixam, but I think that it looked really cheap. Didn't really like the col tone myself. Can't deny it looked great in the model styling tho.

101 one wash on the other hand looks solid.

If that solution wrks that's sweet cause this sole and the grizz sole are my favorites. Only problem with this sole is it falls apart. But to me this sole is the most comfy

Yes I saw the 102 one wash jacket emixam, but I think that it looked really cheap. Didn't really like the col tone myself. Can't deny it looked great in the model styling tho.

well I already pulled the trigger....it looks quite good here, I prefer the light shade of indigo.

5448134_zpsb8690f30.jpeg

More pics of the 102 via human behavior

b24758590-ac-6844xf2x0600x0450-m.jpg

b24758590-ac-1939xf2x0600x0450-m.jpg

b24758590-ac-6929xf2x0600x0450-m.jpg

anyone knows if they'll do another americana this season? didnt see them on the look book.