You know you're addicted...

Chicken

when you decide *not* to lose weight because your jeans just won't fit right if you do.

I admit that this thought HAS crossed my mind. But then I thought of all the possibilities for NEW jeans I could start after losing weight. Some shit just is not available in 36.

^Hah. Been there. It's pretty liberating, though, yes? Oh, well, there was also a couch that I wanted. And the bread machine. Thats about it.

You know, my most recent ex girlfriend did tell me that she wished I was as excited about her as I was about visiting Self Edge for the first time. It's the truth.

You know, my most recent ex girlfriend did tell me that she wished I was as excited about her as I was about visiting Self Edge for the first time. It's the truth.

when your woman asks ''so do you love me more, or your jeans'' and theres that akward pregnant pause before you figure you'd better say her or risk sleeping on the porch in november.

...when your quality raw denim outnumbers the shitty washed denim you owned before; yet, you justified spending that much on a pair of jeans in the first place because one pair was supposed to replace all of the shitty pairs.

oh my gosh...I can't tell you how true this is for me. That's the only excuse I had to buy my first pair....I don't have any excuse now...

A girl I was with for seven years loved my original Levis jeans and jackets which I had painstakingly collected over the years. Then she started to collect stuff - original 506xx, 557xx and 501xx, just like me.

Oh ..how I miss her

denim collection that is,

She was as mad as a brush !!

:)

• 2 months later...

when you smoke a spliff that's as big as you, and you do shit like this:

64954784.jpg

Pike Brother's shirt is in the pot...''otaku'' t-shirt bought @ thrift store for like 2 bucks. what asshole got rid of such a great tee?

Citizen: wait,you bought them too small to be motivated to loose weight?

or were you going for a trim fit and realized you went too far?

I never understood this sizing down phenomen.you may get a slimmer silhouette but on most people the top block looks shite,esp. from the back:

ass eats jeans.

nuff said.

When during a conversation your friend, not knowing anything about raw denim in the first place, starts noticing that you're secretly staring at your own jeans the whole time. The awkwardness can be painful and I'm not sure if it would even be fun to know that they're thinking.

When you try to find a suitable moment to take a short, admiring peek at what seems to be your own ass from a mirror of a stuffed elevator, risking people thinking you're a sexually twisted narcist. Which I guess can be the truth.

when it's your birthday coming up, and you're more excited that you're waiting for that day to give your jeans their 1st wash/soak after 6 months of daily wear than you are about getting gifts etc.

when you run on the treadmill in a brand new 210z pair despite how uncomfortable just to wear them in a bit.

or

when you crouch in your jeans and its painful on the back of your knees, but you know its setting creases so you deal with it and maybe even enjoy it.