What type are you?

AstroWolf

I think the word SOCIOPATH (a person lacking empathy) is too loaded.

When we hear it, we think of monsters and killers, people who are insane.

I think that life, and city living in general is conducive to certain levels of detachment by necessity.

I am not saying to not care, but I am a huge advocate of knowing who to care about, while also letting other people not in my tribe, fend for themselves as best they can, with what they have.

We need to redefine what the world and media have done to us, and see a lack of empathy as a horse of a different color as to its current definition.

I think the word SOCIOPATH (a person lacking empathy) is too loaded.

I am not saying to not care, but I am a huge advocate of knowing who to care about, while also letting other people not in my tribe, fend for themselves as best they can, with what they have.

i seriously envy people who have this mindset.

i would be curious to see how someone scores at say 18 as compared to the same person at age 30. it seems like the whole "knowing who to care about" thing is a lesson most have to learn the hard and painful way.

I look at myself and see "42" as an everyman catchall, where an ounce of compassion meets with pure misanthropy. I think mankind is a race of goddam crocodiles, but I understand our problems and woes are real.