What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

brothers baby shower during the day and lots and lots and lots of corona and dos equis drank from 1230ish to 9 or so at the shower then went to my homegirls graduation party and continued to drink lol but all in all very fun day and i only threw up once! i think?

last night was awful it was like my brain was misfiring. one of my co-workers told me some people he knew were getting together for dinner and i should join, my stomach had been upset all day but i decided to go anyway. i go and meet these people, who are decent people didnt really get an uncomfortable vibe from them like some of the other people ive met here, and we have dinner. we end up at this vietnamese spot and while they fucked up my order and i had to get it redone, it was really good. then after we head to some bar, while there my stomach was really hurting so i take off and go home. while im at home i take some stomach medicine and it starts feeling better. after a while i get a text from another friend and he says if i want to meet him up, he is heading to another bar, so i say sure and head out.

once i get there, im just not feeling right, like out of it. like i eventually meet up with my friend and everywhere we went i felt really uncomfortable, even spots i frequent. i ended up spending a huge portion of teh night just randomly walking in teh rain cause my head was telling me that i didnt want to be indoors. i didnt feel like drinking, or talking to anyone, i only even danced with 1 girl and even then i just wanted to go. i dont think ive ever felt that way before, i feel perfectly fine today but damn i felt weird last night.

[end rant]

^max, i just finally got a shower in yesterday for the first time since earlier that day.

aced my last exam, helped my gurl move- lugging mattress/box spring, dressers, desk, and everything else up two flights, and after barely having enough energy to shower had probably the best sex of my life.

solid.

last night was awful it was like my brain was misfiring. one of my co-workers told me some people he knew were getting together for dinner and i should join, my stomach had been upset all day but i decided to go anyway. i go and meet these people, who are decent people didnt really get an uncomfortable vibe from them like some of the other people ive met here, and we have dinner. we end up at this vietnamese spot and while they fucked up my order and i had to get it redone, it was really good. then after we head to some bar, while there my stomach was really hurting so i take off and go home. while im at home i take some stomach medicine and it starts feeling better. after a while i get a text from another friend and he says if i want to meet him up, he is heading to another bar, so i say sure and head out.

once i get there, im just not feeling right, like out of it. like i eventually meet up with my friend and everywhere we went i felt really uncomfortable, even spots i frequent. i ended up spending a huge portion of teh night just randomly walking in teh rain cause my head was telling me that i didnt want to be indoors. i didnt feel like drinking, or talking to anyone, i only even danced with 1 girl and even then i just wanted to go. i dont think ive ever felt that way before, i feel perfectly fine today but damn i felt weird last night.

[end rant]

Sounds like some slow ass food poisoning. I've got a similar story, but I went outside and puked my brains out after only one drink. Pretty sure it was food poisoning.

^max, i just finally got a shower in yesterday for the first time since earlier that day.

aced my last exam, helped my gurl move- lugging mattress/box spring, dressers, desk, and everything else up two flights, and after barely having enough energy to shower had probably the best sex of my life.

solid.

sounds like a solid night broski

I went to my cousins art show and went home

ate good foods

nice.

alright so last night i went to bar hopping with my buddy ben and we finally stay at this one spot cause the bartender is giving us strong ass long islands, so we get pretty drunk fairly quick, then the group sitting next to us asks us to join them which we do. they proceed to give us shots of peach schnaps which was ok, but we are just fucked up by then. then they say they want to take us to a spot to get some traditional korean food and drinks so we agree to that too.

once we get there they serve us some tofu stew stuff and some chicken dish, which doesnt suck but wasnt that great either, and of course they bust out the bottles of soju so i knew this wasnt gonna end well. so after countless shots i excuse myself go out side and 'pull the trigger' into an inconspicuous flower bed. then i go inside again and every has had enough to drink so it is time to go. so we go outside exchange numbers and ben and me head to the subway station since it had reopened cause it was 6 am.

after a few stops i tell him im getting off at some random stop cause i have to throw up again, and he says he is too drunk to make it back alone so he follows me. i got off teh train and tell him ill be back cause im heading to the bathroom, and take off. so i get in there and handle business, walk out and cannot find him. i call his phone and find out he got lost and decided to take a cab home, i said cool im broke so im taking the subway home. i get on the subway and somehow fall asleep.

i finally wake up and realize i am in the complete opposite side of seoul, and decide that it would be faster to just stay on teh train and do a complete loop than get off and try a different line. so since i know i have like an hour before i get to my stop i fall asleep again. i wake up later and see i have like 5 stops before i get to my final destination so im feeling relieved. and tragically, even though it only felt like i blinked, i fell asleep again, and i realize that i am now 15 stations past where i need to be. but this time i decide to get off and grab a connecting subway line and get home in like 15 minutes. so what went from a 25 minute quick train ride turned to this huge 3 hour ordeal to get home.

no homo infinity

i did some yay with a couple of nice lookin fag hagz i know

their flaming friend was driving us around

we went to a gay bar on bourbon to cop

he picked up this dude wearing no shirt and pukka shell necklace

my friend then drove while they gave each other hand jobs in the backseat (three seat rows concept)

it was fucking gay

then we go to another bar to cop and they stay in the car to fuk

gross dood

then we went some other places

pukka shell demands we take him back to his car in the quarter

he then passes out

blonde fh drives me home and i finger bang her in her car in front of my house

washed my hands and went to bed

TAX REFUND NITE MOTHERFUCKERS

aside from the frute swagz, the other thing that sucked was i lost my debit card for the fifth time in eight months

w/e

lmao wtf +rep

So I need money for some new jeans, so I decided to apply for a job. I applied about a week or 2 ago and I got the job. The problem with the job is that it is a night shift job from 11 at night to 8 in the morning.

The job is pretty much a miserable job, I am a factory working making ice cream, and it pretty much sucks. I figure I do this for a week or two and I will have the money I need for the jeans and a shirt and some boots. I will see if I can take some pics with my hone when I go in tonight so you can see my misery.

got way too drunk

started off i brought 6 beers to pre drink in my friends backyard recording/jam room. It was chill about 10 people casual, then someone starts passing a bottle of vodka around..that quickly turned into like 8 bottles of hard liquor being passed ...(was still semi-sober at this point)

-stoli

-jager

-goldschlager (wtf)

-CC

-smirnoff mojito (wtf)

-cardi

-tanqueray

-random thermos of whiskey

it was actually fucking disgusting. bottles were finished off in like 10 mins. details are shady from this point on - went to bar, drank more, danced my ass off, talked way too loudly to people who weren't as drunk as me....

further ruined my feet from another drunken mis-hap from a couple nights before...

somehow survived + did not throw up, also made pizza and cheeseburgers before passing out.

a friend of a friend's birthday celebration at a friend of a friend's hookah lounge

hookah, food, and alcohol all comped. and the dj was actually pretty good.

went to a diner afterward, where my meal was paid for by some dude I didn't know.

ended up at a friend's house where I proceeded to whoop everyone's ass in street fighter 4 and pass out with an xbox controller in my hand.

all in all, it was a good night. that is all.

out for some beers... then watched my boy back his dropped jetta out into a huge pothole that he knew was there but I guess really didn't think about it at the time and sheared off his custom made metal (welded on) side skirt. I turned and cringed...