What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

got to my friend's shore house around midnight

everyone's getting drunk and I meet this s-cwg (southern corn)

had on one of the many standard cwg uniforms. something like this + a&f jeans

Juicy%20Couture%20Off-the-Shoulder%20Top.jpg

super corny but she was real real cute. southern accent wasn't super strong, so definitely a potential

we find an empty room, start hooking up, and then she mounts me

some weird look on her face and just chills there for a solid 10 seconds

next thing I know she turns her head to the side and *splash* on the bed, and I got a little backsplash on my forearm

I push her off me and dash to the bathroom to wash that shit on my arm. like what the fuck. WHAT THE FACKJKK!?

anyways I go downstairs and tell my friend (owner) that some bitch yacked upstairs on the bed

turns out that he has a cousin from the south that's here visiting her grandmom

no h8 but dis b fucking disgusting

protein bar was really gross.

bourbon on the rocks is great though.

had a good time with my waaaay drunk friends at the club even though i was sober

then nervous brakedown cwg ruined my night, details in shit you hate thread

or is it breakdown? i'm confus about the american/english langwage

Stayed up all night playing video games and pool and ping pong. Ate at a diner this morning, we were way to loud for everyone else, they got all mad at us. Found my sweet 1997 Rick Majerus Basketball camp shirt when I got home and I have been rocking it ever since.

Went to basketball practice.

COOL. (10 smarcasms)

kind of boring night but my buddies friend was over, this tubby lil rosie o'donnel type chick. heard she gives the bomb dome, felt sick so i got over even trying to pull some towards the end of the night. she tries crashing in my buddies room but he kicks her out so she waddles her way over to mine. puffy tubstuff tries to start making out with me but i immediately push her head downwards (i had rememberd that little bit about her brain giving skills). she brains, i bust in her gullet num num num.

come to realize today that i am full blown sick as a dog. is the fever transmittable thru penis <-->mouth contact yall?

smoked and drank a bit. hotboxed some girl's bathroom. and then i came home and tore a curtain off my window, i found it this morning on the floor and i dont know why. oh and i think i burped smoke while eating a caramel in an elevator, it was like 15 minutes after i had taken my last hit. it has never happened to me.

Prom. Danced with lots of people. One girl that I've hated for all highschool was drunk as fuck and danced with me.. I was caught rather off guard. Crowdsurfed my drunk friend but he got dropped and was justifiably pissed at me for most of the night. Missed the 1am cutoff for having my friend buy me alcohol by about a minute. Picked up my friend's date and some other girls, went to a party in collegetown and got politely kicked out after smoking a joint and drinking a beer. Walked around collegetown then went to a cafe and got food, then proceeded to smoke more at an elementary school. Got more food at a grocery store, then took them and my friend home. Clocked in at about 4:40am, had a great time.

smoked hookah in my gazebo with a couple buddies

we decided to have a couple drinks but that soon turned into three empty fifths of scotch, rum, and whiskey..

on a side note, mixed orange soda and spiced rum for the first time last night. tastes like orange creamsicles and I must say it's quite good

Played a rock and roll show, we were the best by far everyone's favorite. Although I always thought I was done with bands after high school and the one band I had in college. I had played gigs from 15 people to 3,000 people and I used to love it, but I feel done with it. The worst part is the other guys are all pretty novice, so they are alright with poor recording quality and other stuff and I want it to be better.

Anyway lots of rock last night, and it was good.

went to some lame college house party

decided to play card games with the few people that I knew there

some random people started to join in

every is getting drunk and it's started to get interesting

then the girl next to me blows chunks onto the middle of the table

the end

oh, forgot to add..

on the way out, some plebe thought he could chug a beer faster than me

tried to decline but he suggested we post up $20 each

I figured it was worth two seconds of my time

left right after $20 richer and went to buy a wawa meatball sub w. provolone.

oh, forgot to add..

on the way out, some plebe thought he could chug a beer faster than me

tried to decline but he suggested we post up $20 each

I figured it was worth two seconds of my time

left right after $20 richer and went to buy a wawa meatball sub w. provolone.

i love how every fucking story consists of a bitch puking, hilarious. i owe you more and more rep with every night you party. also what rum did you mix with orange soda because that sounds fucking wonderful.

i love how every fucking story consists of a bitch puking, hilarious. i owe you more and more rep with every night you party. also what rum did you mix with orange soda because that sounds fucking wonderful.

calico jack - tastes exactly like capt morgan but in a plastic bottle and for about $16/handle

and I'm not going to lie, I got some projectile vomit shrapnel on my hand which I washed off instantly

wanted to backhand the girl for being "that guy/girl" and for getting, what appeared to be, asian pears and miller lite on my hand, but she was the homeowner's girlfriend so that wouldn't have been the best idea.